• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tampa won't pursue ACC title game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

The funny thing is I am not even a Gators fan. I am a Rutgers fan and swing from the nutsack from every player they have. I love the colors of Red and Black and wish that they wouldn't charge as much for out of state tuition as they currently do. I do feel Tebow is a great player and is second in the position to get the Presidents chair if he should ever resign. Further more, I love to talk out of my a$5 because it makes me feel better as I try and talk down to everyone here. My mom is the one who wanted me to go to USF so that is the reason why I go here. She also says I am her favorite mistake. And as a side note, I am slightly retarded, but have a higher IQ than a retarded monkey or GWB (counts for something, right!)

Fixed.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  526

Just ask Ther president of TECO, a business man, if this was a good thing.  As he said, USF creates more than $3 billion in economic impact for Tampa YEARLY.  How much would the ACC game create? $ million, being generous.  Its not even a question.  Be good to those that are constantly good to you.  You just don't know anything about the local economy colby.

• Content Count:  45

Not only is the profitable ACC title game that benefits our economy out of town but you still don't get your game against Rutgers. So nobody ends up happy, this is why USF and the rest of you should have kept your noses out of TSA's business. Now you get to sign an even bigger contract with TSA and complain about Raymond James for another decade.

See everything was fine and USF as well as it's idiot fans had to go and blow it. This is why if it aint broke you don't fix it. I am ashamed of my university for screwing over their metropolitan area to benefit themselves. Great job!

Only bright side is at least we will be staying in an elite NFL stadium for the next decade instead of moving into a low grade on campus stadium like UCF. For that I am content but driving the ACC title game out of town is uncalled for and I hope TSA goes against their word and bids for it again when it goes up for bidding.

I agree that staying at Raymond James is good for the football team. It is regarded as one of the top 5 NFL stadiums, so why move into a stadium that would be far less attractive and probably have 20,000 less seats? However, if we could somehow get a nice, large stadium of our own somewhere in Tampa, that would be nice but i do not see that happening considering the Devil Rays are struggling to get thier own stadium.

• Content Count:  526

Not only is the profitable ACC title game that benefits our economy out of town but you still don't get your game against Rutgers. So nobody ends up happy, this is why USF and the rest of you should have kept your noses out of TSA's business. Now you get to sign an even bigger contract with TSA and complain about Raymond James for another decade.

See everything was fine and USF as well as it's idiot fans had to go and blow it. This is why if it aint broke you don't fix it. I am ashamed of my university for screwing over their metropolitan area to benefit themselves. Great job!

Only bright side is at least we will be staying in an elite NFL stadium for the next decade instead of moving into a low grade on campus stadium like UCF. For that I am content but driving the ACC title game out of town is uncalled for and I hope TSA goes against their word and bids for it again when it goes up for bidding.

I agree that staying at Raymond James is good for the football team. It is regarded as one of the top 5 NFL stadiums, so why move into a stadium that would be far less attractive and probably have 20,000 less seats? However, if we could somehow get a nice, large stadium of our own somewhere in Tampa, that would be nice but i do not see that happening considering the Devil Rays are struggling to get thier own stadium.

First of all, I'm sure USF would build a premier, pro-style stadium when ready to do so.  Not an erector set like UCiF.

The Rays(not the Devil Rays any longer) have a different problem altogether.  They rely, mostly, on tax payer $$$.  USF would rely on donor $$$.  Do we have a T. Boone Pickens type like OK State? LOL. But your right that it will be a long way away.  Thats fine, I'm young enough to see it happen one day.

• Content Count:  4,738

The funny thing is I am not even a Gators fan. This all boils down to a Percy Harvin sig I had when I joined the site. I like Percy Harvin as a player, and Tim Tebow as a player. I could give a violation less about the Gators and their entire program, and in all honesty I am a true Bulls fan. I figured I would mess around and keep saying I was a Gators fan, but it's time I come out and tell the truth. I have no interest in University of Florida athletics, I just like Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow as players.

Wow.  It's funny how you've went from growing up a gator fan to "I like Harvin and Tebow as players."  you have already stated how you wanted to go to UF but couldn't because of(fill in the blank).  Then you talked of plans to attend the Capital One Bowl instead of the Sun Bowl. 

You are such an f-ing douche.  How much of an impact do you really think that game creates?  Outside of a bump to a waitress, stripper, or hotel maid, not much.  And to get that, TSA bends over backwards simply to break even, or worse lose money to get the game.  And if the Boston College/ Wake Forests of the world come here no one will fly in to see this game.  Remember, the ACC is a basketball conference.  No matter what your perception is, the majority of their football teams blow.  And we as a city should be so honored to host their Championship game?  Please.  Call me when the Super Bowl  knocks.  Hell, call me when the Outback Bowl knocks.  At least the teams in their conference are hardcore football fans.  The ACC can blow me.

Maybe you are worried your overtime pay as a bathroom attendant/jizz mopper at Mons Venus will get cut without the game.  I don't know.  But one thing is for sure.  You don't share the interest that the rest of this board does in seeing USF's rise to national prominence.  If you did, you would take offense to the Tampa Sports Authority bending over and spreading its cheeks to the ACC while referring to my alma mater and your school as a tenant that is worked over on a first come first served basis.

Get the **** out of Tampa, you ******* poser of a USF student and fan.  Your douchebaggery is well noted, now please make your quiet exit to gator oblivion.

• Content Count:  45

The funny thing is I am not even a Gators fan. This all boils down to a Percy Harvin sig I had when I joined the site. I like Percy Harvin as a player, and Tim Tebow as a player. I could give a violation less about the Gators and their entire program, and in all honesty I am a true Bulls fan. I figured I would mess around and keep saying I was a Gators fan, but it's time I come out and tell the truth. I have no interest in University of Florida athletics, I just like Percy Harvin and Tim Tebow as players.

Wow.  It's funny how you've went from growing up a gator fan to "I like Harvin and Tebow as players."  you have already stated how you wanted to go to UF but couldn't because of(fill in the blank).  Then you talked of plans to attend the Capital One Bowl instead of the Sun Bowl. 

You are such an f-ing douche.  How much of an impact do you really think that game creates?  Outside of a bump to a waitress, stripper, or hotel maid, not much.  And to get that, TSA bends over backwards simply to break even, or worse lose money to get the game.  And if the Boston College/ Wake Forests of the world come here no one will fly in to see this game.  Remember, the ACC is a basketball conference.  No matter what your perception is, the majority of their football teams blow.  And we as a city should be so honored to host their Championship game?  Please.  Call me when the Super Bowl  knocks.  Hell, call me when the Outback Bowl knocks.  At least the teams in their conference are hardcore football fans.  The ACC can blow me.

Maybe you are worried your overtime pay as a bathroom attendant/jizz mopper at Mons Venus will get cut without the game.  I don't know.  But one thing is for sure.  You don't share the interest that the rest of this board does in seeing USF's rise to national prominence.  If you did, you would take offense to the Tampa Sports Authority bending over and spreading its cheeks to the ACC while referring to my alma mater and your school as a tenant that is worked over on a first come first served basis.

Get the **** out of Tampa, you ******* poser of a USF student and fan.  Your douchebaggery is well noted, now please make your quiet exit to gator oblivion.

Super Bowl 2009-Tampa, FL....you knew this, of course?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Please refrain from the vulgar name-calling.  Don't get dragged to the gutter or as master of the universe, I'll have to punish you.  Thanks.

yeah I do.  The Super Bowl is great.  This town is alive around the Super Bowl.  But the ACC blows

Please refrain from the vulgar name-calling.  Don't get dragged to the gutter or as master of the universe, I'll have to punish you.  Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'll refrain from referring to Colby as a "F-ing douche"  that has no care for USF's best interest again.

Archived