• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Aaron Murray article on Rivals

Jihme

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

Rivals posted an article on him.  In there he talks about how he loves South Carolina b/c of Spurrier.  It also has him quoting that he is looking for tradition for whereever he goes.

So much for us...

http://usf.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=774378

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Been saying for ever he would not be an option for us.  I don't think hes mobile enough for our system anyways. 

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

who cares I watched him on catch 47 and wasnt impressed...looked scared

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

He is not nearly the quarterback we need, marve would've been much better and BJ will be.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

who cares I watched him on catch 47 and wasnt impressed...looked scared

Big Tipp, you must be the only one that wasn't impressed with him.  Check out this article.

NEWS AND NOTES

Murray's Scholarship Offers Up To 43

Last week, Plant High junior quarterback Aaron Murray spent time on the phone with Alabama coach Nick Saban, South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier and Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis. As Panthers coach Robert Weiner said, "That's not a bad day."

Those programs were the latest to offer Murray scholarships. They join a list that already includes Florida, Florida State, Georgia and Tennessee. As of Monday, Murray has totaled 43 scholarship offers.

By the time he makes his decision, that total could double. Weiner said Ohio State and Oklahoma are expected to contact Murray this week. Hillsborough County's leading passer is expected to narrow his choices this spring and will make a formal announcement this summer before the start of his senior season.

I was on a Notre Dame site and they had a pretty long interview with Murray on Mike Frank's Power Hour.  From the sounds of it, he's a really good kid, with his head on straight.  He said he will decide before his Senior Season starts so he can enroll early at his school of choice.  Also, he's not afraid to go out of state and is not afraid of any competition.  He also said he wants to win a National Championship before his 4 years are up. 

• Content Count:  563

anyone tht has followed this team knows we need all the QBs we get . its great we have BJ, but hes not a sure thing . I think we will bring in atleast 2 QBs in this class .

• Content Count:  883

anyone tht has followed this team knows we need all the QBs we get . its great we have BJ, but hes not a sure thing . I think we will bring in atleast 2 QBs in this class .

Agree.  The more we have the better.  BJ looks good but he hasn't done anything yet.

We dont really need him. We will have BJ

Everybody needs depth at QB.  Do you think ND needs him either?  Right now they have Jimmy Clausen and Dayne Christ (two of the highest rated QB prospects over the past 2 years).  And they offered him.  I think USF could spare a schollie for him.

Archived