• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Latest on Streeter | Streeter to decide today | USC ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

Miami Northwestern High School WR Tommy Streeter expects to make a final decision late tonight, according to his father, Tommy Sr.

He said they will release the decision publicly once it is made.

Streeter took an official visit to Miami this weekend with his mother and will be home around mid-afternoon. He will then hunker down with his family and begin hammering out a final choice.

"We'll knock out all the details," Tommy Sr. said. "We're making the decision tonight. All five schools are in the hunt. We already have all the schools broken down – he knows what they have to offer, the depth chart, the facilities, everything about that university. Once he gets in he'll sit down and we'll ask him some questions and where he really wants to go, where he thinks he can make an impact and get a degree and enjoy himself.

"We're going to talk about it, will go into detail."

The finalists: Miami, Boston College, Oregon, South Florida and South Carolina.

"His recruitment was very exciting," Tommy Sr. said. "He got a chance to visit the campuses, go to different states, see how they operate."

Regarding Miami, Tommy Sr. said "I wouldn't be surprised if he picks Miami. If he picks Miami, that's where his heart is. It'd be a good thing if he does that. But I won't know until we have our meeting."

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,741

Streeter and his family did not get to talk about anything last night.  All of the coaches were calling him and in between he watched the S.B. so he put it off till tonight or tomorrow.  That is His word this morning.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Streeter and his family did not get to talk about anything last night.  All of the coaches were calling him and in between he watched the S.B. so he put it off till tonight or tomorrow.  That is His word this morning.

I think this some how continues to drag until signing day. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Pushes decision back

by Jonathan Jolley of GamecockAnthem.com, February 4, 2008 at 9:39am ET

Tommy Streeter Profile

Miami Northwestern (Miami, FL) 4-star wide receiver Tommy Streeter initially planned on announcing his college choice on Sunday night around 9 p.m., but according to his father, Streeter has not yet decided and plans to continue thinking things over at school on Monday.

"We won't know until today at about 3 o'clock when he gets out of school. We got a lot of calls last night, and the game was on. The distractions were at the highest point," Tommy Streeter Sr. told Scout.com on Monday morning. "I told him to go ahead and sleep on it, and when he gets out of school today we need to know (a decision) so we can put some closure on this thing."

Streeter's five finalists are Boston College, Miami, Oregon, South Carolina and South Florida.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't think ill be getting any good news but hopefully he announces before i leave for work at 3:15. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Mike Farrel says it's between Miami and Oregon.

the guy I talk to still swears it to be USC.

We'll see.

• Content Count:  4,642

he'll probably decide, but he may not announce it.  anyone know otherwise?

• Content Count:  879

Just a couple of observations.  The poster was a Gamecock guy.  I think the word would come the Streeter family and not his coach, since he really doesn't go to school there, just plays for the team.  Also, nothing else is posted anywhere...even on the SC site.  So I think someone's just trying to have some fun.  >:D

Archived