• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Latest on Streeter | Streeter to decide today | USC ???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

They are admitting it is a fake posting. This guy has everyone hanging on, its amazing. We need to let this one go, doesnt appear we are even in the running here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Hilarious that an 18 year old kid has fans of 5 different schools waiting for him to finish class, head home, talk to his parents and announce his intentions. (I'm guilty too)

Welcome to bigtime college football for better or worse.

• Content Count:  538

Hilarious that an 18 year old kid has fans of 5 different schools waiting for him to finish class, head home, talk to his parents and announce his intentions. (I'm guilty too)

Worse, I vote. I think we should revel in the 2 WRs already tuned up to come here, and develop the guys we have on scholly now.  Seems like we have bigger needs than the 2008 Valedictorian of the A-rod "Let me announce my free agency during the world series because i'm so important" school of Public Relations.

For anyone who saw our lines get whipped in the bowl games, I'd double down with the scholly on some beef on the OL and DL...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Worse, I vote. I think we should revel in the 2 WRs already tuned up to come here, and develop the guys we have on scholly now.   Seems like we have bigger needs than the 2008 Valedictorian of the A-rod "Let me announce my free agency during the world series because i'm so important" school of Public Relations.

For anyone who saw our lines get whipped in the bowl games, I'd double down with the scholly on some beef on the OL and DL...

If we signed this kid he would be the greatest WR to ever sign with USF

Worse, I vote. I think we should revel in the 2 WRs already tuned up to come here, and develop the guys we have on scholly now.  Seems like we have bigger needs than the 2008 Valedictorian of the A-rod "Let me announce my free agency during the world series because i'm so important" school of Public Relations.

Wow, better than Johnny Peyton? or that noted receiver, Carlton Hill?  Thanks for the the advanced course in recruiting, though. My point was simply, in the zero sum game of last minute recruiting, maybe our time is better spent on some of the other fence sitters who might be a little more willing to bull-ieve, to coin a phrase....not necessarily, A-rod Jr.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

I think he is ranked higher than Peyton, and Hill came in as a QB.

Worse, I vote. I think we should revel in the 2 WRs already tuned up to come here, and develop the guys we have on scholly now.   Seems like we have bigger needs than the 2008 Valedictorian of the A-rod "Let me announce my free agency during the world series because i'm so important" school of Public Relations.

Johnny Peyton or Dishon Platt may disagree with you.

Having said that, Streeter would be a good receiver and all things considered seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

We are bringing in some good size on the OL in Popek, Green, Estanor, Garvin.

DL we are adding Grissom who is 275 and Bedford who is Selvie size but can get to the QB and also Craig Marshall who is probably around 260, but will probably play DT/DE depending on down and distance.  Kyrhi Thronton would be great at 290 and the kid si athletic given he played parttime fullback this year.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

DL we are adding Grissom who is 275 and Bedford who is Selvie size but can get to the QB and also Craig Marshall who is probably around 260, but will probably play DT/DE depending on down and distance.  Kyrhi Thronton would be great at 290 and the kid si athletic given he played parttime fullback this year.

way to set him straight

way to set him straight

Ha, exactly.

sort of my point, as well, thornton, your example, wasn't really offered until recently because of grades, as i recall reading. my point is, let's take some chances in positions of need, which to me, is more the lines, particular the Dline now, than WR.

Set 'em straight indeed, tex....

Archived