• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

commits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think he commited, but I think you can count Q Taylor

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Streeter didnt commit with USC did he?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Streeter didnt commit with USC did he?

He didn't commit to them over the weekend. Spurrier is visiting him at home on thursday right before Streeter visits USF.

• Content Count:  879

Streeter may make one more visit after USF's visit this weekend, maybe to Miami.  There is some confusion about the last visit.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Streeter may make one more visit after USF's visit this weekend, maybe to Miami.  There is some confusion about the last visit.

Im think he doesn't even visit miami as they already have a stacked class at WR (5 Verbals from WR's so far including Aldarius Johnson and Davon Johnson).  Streeter is as smart kid and will pick the best situation for him.  I think us getting him in for the banquet is big as that will make a strong impression on him and his parents.  Only thing that scares me is trying to convince him that hes a better fit in our system than he will be in Spurrier's offense . 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Im think he doesn't even visit miami as they already have a stacked class at WR (5 Verbals from WR's so far including Aldarius Johnson and Davon Johnson).  Streeter is as smart kid and will pick the best situation for him.  I think us getting him in for the banquet is big as that will make a strong impression on him and his parents.  Only thing that scares me is trying to convince him that hes a better fit in our system than he will be in Spurrier's offense . 

agreed we seem to never have a go-to wr. It seems that USC may be a better fit if he hopes to go pro. I hope he signs with us, but I think Spueier lands him

• Content Count:  4,016

I think the lack of a 'go to' receiver is as much to do with our system, and QB then someone not willing to step up.  We had three receivers with over 30 catches this year and all are returning.  It's nice to spread the ball around because teams can't key on one player.  This isn't the NFL with 2-3 wide, a TE, and two back set and one guy gets most of the catches, in college you really need to spread it around a bit for maximum effect and to beat a wide range of opponents.

agreed we seem to never have a go-to wr. It seems that USC may be a better fit if he hopes to go pro. I hope he signs with us, but I think Spueier lands him

• Content Count:  574

Streeter's parents did not go to South Carolina with him, but they will be with him in Tampa. This is per Josh Newburg.

I wouldn't be too worried about South Carolina.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Streeter's parents did not go to South Carolina with him, but they will be with him in Tampa. This is per Josh Newburg.

I wouldn't be too worried about South Carolina.

Spurrier is having an in home visit before streeter makes his visit here this weekend.  Still pleanty of reason to worry homie. 

Archived