• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

are you serious?  the cop measured his window tint...........AT NIGHT?

That is pretty ridiculous.

UCF cops are pretty hardcore. Always drove the speed limit, not a MPH over. Windows down (my tint was dark), stereo down or off. Stop at every stop sign for a good 1-2-3 count.

They'll measure at night. Dark tint is even darker looking at night. The tool they use just clips over the glass.

I'm pro-LEO, but most university police like to generate revenue so they will give everything a good look.

I've got to come down on the officers' side when it comes to the front window tint, based strictly on their need for safety ... They should be able to see what's going on with little obstruction ... and I didn't read the article ... was it Godfrey or Smith?  :D

Come on Triple this deserves it's own thread.  This is far more than the normal D measuring of USF/UCF Mindless Drivel.  This is a real incident, a kid that is their star QB arrested now twice in 6 months for the same incident.  They completely hammered us for the same stuff on Ford and Brian Fisher.  Burying it on this thread doesn't serve it justice.

If it was something a lot more serious, it should probably have warranted staying out there a while but, as S26 alluded to, it was stupid drivel when they made the big deal about our guys and nothing's changed, even with the shoe on the other foot.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Trip didn't move it.... I did... and no, it didn't need it's own thread. Try striving to be better than the UCiF crowd... just because they do it doesn't justify it.

So you two believe that the way you govern this website will in some way teach USF fans a modicum of respect? ::)  Really?

Seems Triple and 26 are taking their job of moderator a little to seriously.  This is news, news deserves it's own thread no matter how irrelevant YOU think it may be. ???  Who cares what they say, it won't change, and you won't change what we say, but it's news.

Trip didn't move it.... I did... and no, it didn't need it's own thread. Try striving to be better than the UCiF crowd... just because they do it doesn't justify it.

So you two believe that the way you govern this website will in some way teach USF fans a modicum of respect? ::)  Really?

Seems Triple and 26 are taking their job of moderator a little to seriously.  This is news, news deserves it's own thread no matter how irrelevant YOU think it may be. ???  Who cares what they say, it won't change, and you won't change what we say, but it's news.

I'm sure any constructive criticism you have would be most appreciated by our Complaint Dept

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure any constructive criticism you have would be most appreciated by our Complaint Dept

Yeah sure that will help.... ::)  You are getting to over-bearing when the reason behind such a decision is 'we're trying to rise above UCF fans'.  Get a grip and recognize this site and these posts have nothing to do with real life...but happy for your service. ::)

I'll make sure to run any posts by you and the posting police first to decide if relevant and where it should go. :Bang 

Yeah sure that will help.... ::)  You are getting to over-bearing when the reason behind such a decision is 'we're trying to rise above UCF fans'.

I don't think 'overbearing' is the correct word there but your opinion is very important to us and we'll take it into consideration.

Get a grip and recognize this site and these posts have nothing to do with real life...

I'm not sure I understand that reasoning.

but happy for your service. ::)

We aim to please ...

I'll make sure to run any posts by you and the posting police first to decide if relevant and where it should go. :Bang

Not necessary ... We have an arsenal full of editing tools that can handle just about any "situation", but thank you for thinking of us, though.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks for posting here.... we're glad your part of the community.  :)

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

So in other words, they don't have enough fans...something that most UCiF fans seem to forget.

What I find interesting is that they only have 15K season tickets. Throw in on average 10K students and their they are theoretically at 25K fans per game, of which only 15K are ticket paying customers. They claim to have an average attendance of nearly 40K fans/game. This would mean that they would have a "walk up" crowd of 15K per game.

Really? Don't think so, and all the pictures the Orlando Sentinel showing large sections at BHNS with empty seats confirms this.

BTW, O'Leary has an incentive in his contract based on avg attendance and season tix. That is why they changed frrom reporting actual butts in the seats to tickets distributed. I laugh b/c they used to bust on USF and other schools for doing the same things.  :D

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

What I find interesting is that they only have 15K season tickets.

With the way the economy is it shouldn't be too surprising. We're probably feeling it too.