• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I love reading this stuff now.  DaMarcus Smith is on campus at UCF and loving it here.

Excellent, so that means there's video footage or maybe an article quoting his love of being at UCF now that he wasn't grated his release? Feel free to post evidence, I'd love to see it. 

Glad to oblige, moron.  Here you go...with a nice picture of him in the locker room to boot...

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/q-a-damarcus-smith-talks-future-with-ucf-1.2605372

You should have posted the article from the beginning. I'm so used to you UCiF'ers pulling facts out of thin air that it's rare to someone back up a statement with something like an article. I hope he's happy in Orlando. There's a lot of folks with inferiority complexes over there, and they love to post on our message board. Thanks for the chuckle, Goldenrod.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

I love reading this stuff now.  DaMarcus Smith is on campus at UCF and loving it here.

Excellent, so that means there's video footage or maybe an article quoting his love of being at UCF now that he wasn't grated his release? Feel free to post evidence, I'd love to see it. 

Glad to oblige, moron.  Here you go...with a nice picture of him in the locker room to boot...

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/q-a-damarcus-smith-talks-future-with-ucf-1.2605372

You should have posted the article from the beginning. I'm so used to you UCiF'ers pulling facts out of thin air that it's rare to someone back up a statement with something like an article. I hope he's happy in Orlando. There's a lot of folks with inferiority complexes over there, and they love to post on our message board. Thanks for the chuckle, Goldenrod.

First you beat them 4 times in a row.

Then you ignore them.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Quoting yourself is SO 2001...

No modify button.    :-\

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Bulls fans don't need one ...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol...had to bust your chops =p

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

for unpaid tickets or suspended license or something.............remember the way their fans went off with every Ford arrest about thugs and criminals.......huh

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Move this garbage to the State of FL board before those buffoons make their way over here. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

just pointing out something that happened today sorry to offend the board nazis......back to regular programming of uniform color discussions

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

My guess he will only get maybe one game suspension.