• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I don't think any realistic person can deny that UCF's in a good place right now.  They won CUSA, look to have a decent recruiting class, and their BB team is ranked.  Good time to be a UCF fan.  How long that lasts is anyone's guess, as every team has ups and downs.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I don't think any realistic person can deny that UCF's in a good place right now.  They won CUSA, look to have a decent recruiting class, and their BB team is ranked.  Good time to be a UCF fan.  How long that lasts is anyone's guess, as every team has ups and downs.

Very well said.....

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Have to agree a LARGE majority of goose's posts have a pro UCF vibe to them. 

Maybe that's just me

I'll cosign this too.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Maybe that's just me

Add me to the list.... Goose just put on your black and gold already... the joke is getting old.  ::)

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Goose, I really had to snarfle when you suggested that "I always mention UCF because everyone outside of Florida see’s UCF and USF in the same light". Yeah does that "everyone " include the people who know that UCF has only beaten 2 BCS conference teams in it's history? Do they remember UCF's "perfect" season 0f 2004. Do they remember that UCF never beat USF head-to-head? Do they know that UCF keeps whining and begging to get into a BCS conference? Is that the "everyone" you are talking about? Man you are funny.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

I have some friends that go to UCF and when they found out Clemson was playing u in the bowl game they called me up and said " I hope you guys kill those f%$^#@s because we hate them". WOW what hostility... lol.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

I have some friends that go to UCF and when they found out Clemson was playing u in the bowl game they called me up and said " I hope you guys kill those f%$^#@s because we hate them". WOW what hostility... lol.

You have no idea ...  ;)

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  225

Maybe that's just me

Add me to the list.... Goose just put on your black and gold already... the joke is getting old.   ::)

Nah. If you look at my 151 posts.  I only probably initiated a talk about UCF like 3 times.  Once we created a thread about how How can USF get rid of it's commuter image.  I brought up a few different strips (Florida's University Avenue, FSU Tally's street, and UCF bars surrounding the perimeter of their campus).  I created another thread about Villanova Academic Board voting no on joining the Big East conference.  Outside of that, 99% of the time I bring up UCF because redfisher78 will come out of no to to argue with me. I'll make a post about a recruit that USF might pick up and than he will just make a smart ass remark about why do you care about USF recruits when you go to UCF.  I wouldn't waste my time on a USF forum if that is the case.    So I think that people hate UCF so much on this board that if I bring up the school once or twice .. redfisther78 will come out of no where.  I doubt I would get that same response if I brung up Miami, Florida, or FSU.   

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  225

Maybe that's just me

Add me to the list.... Goose just put on your black and gold already... the joke is getting old.   ::)

Nah. If you look at my 151 posts.  I only probably initiated a talk about UCF like 3 times.  Once we created a thread about how How can USF get rid of it's commuter image.  I brought up a few different strips (Florida's University Avenue, FSU Tally's street, and UCF bars surrounding the perimeter of their campus).  I created another thread about Villanova Academic Board voting no on joining the Big East conference.  Outside of that, 99% of the time I bring up UCF because redfisher78 will come out of no to to argue with me. I'll make a post about a recruit that USF might pick up and than he will just make a smart *** remark about why do you care about USF recruits when you go to UCF.  I wouldn't waste my time on a USF forum if that is the case.    So I think that people hate UCF so much on this board that if I bring up the school once or twice .. redfisther78 will come out of no where.  I doubt I would get that same response if I brung up Miami, Florida, or FSU.     

Oh yeah.  There was a post I made related to Orlando and Tampa.  I wouldn't count that as a UCF post but I'll give you this one.  I think I made post about how I think Tampa is more a conservative town versus Orlando.  So I made a point that Tampa an extremely conservative town would usually vote no any taxes that involve infrastructure and new development (light rail, new Rays Ball Park)

Where Orlando voted yes (New Magic Arena and voted yes on a commuter rail).  I wouldn't consider that a UCF post but I'll give you that one for the sake of saying that my occasional UCF post has been exaggerated by redfisher78 who will initiate an argument with me for the hell of it.   

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I feel like my role as UCF's biggest homer is being challenged ( no offense Goose) ...I need to man up!  ;D