• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF

I hate UCF and UCF fans...  :chair

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

all the expansion rumors have actually taken my focus away from this next game. You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF when they want IAA Nova over UCF. If the roles were reversed there is no way I'd want another IAA project from Philly without a stadium in my conference but just shows you the mindset of the masses here.  And about the ranking, hey I'm happy to just be close or in it...it's good for the program but who knows how UCF matches up w/ any other state team...when you don't play, you don't know

I will want UCF once they fire all the Athletic department heads, and your coach.  You have lost to two BCS teams this year.  Your record versus us stinks. 

Time to grow up and clean house.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

all the expansion rumors have actually taken my focus away from this next game. You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF when they want IAA Nova over UCF. If the roles were reversed there is no way I'd want another IAA project from Philly without a stadium in my conference but just shows you the mindset of the masses here.  And about the ranking, hey I'm happy to just be close or in it...it's good for the program but who knows how UCF matches up w/ any other state team...when you don't play, you don't know

I will want UCF once they fire all the Athletic department heads, and your coach.  You have lost to two BCS teams this year.  Your record versus us stinks. 

Time to grow up and clean house.

What, and give you a better M soccer and M B ball coach?  :)

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

What, and give you a better M soccer and M B ball coach:)

Yes Pleassseeee!!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You know most USF fans absolutely hate UCF when they want IAA Nova over UCF.

I disagree. It has nothing to do with UCF. I grew up in the Northeast and followed the Big East while growing up long before I ever thought of coming to USF. Villanova has been in the league since its second year, so they should be offered the courtesy of the invite for football. I said as much in other threads when the Big East was looking to expand.

The only program out there who would help raise the Big East's profile in football (outside of ND) was TCU and they are in the fold now. Now the league can focus on building the Big East tv network. The league doesn't need to rush to get the 10th football playing member in the fold. I think that is why Villanova is going to be given the extra time to decide. The fact that they haven't said no leads me to believe that they will accept the football invite and join the league in 2014.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

in the air because that is how we roll here at UCF.  Let the haters hate.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They'll give you a trophy if you beat 1 winning team over 9 conference games? Props, I guess.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

second rate conference

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

in the air because that is how we roll here at UCF.  Let the haters hate.

FIU won a trophy too...... I guess we should compare you to them.