• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I think the hope is that we can get to a Bowl game.....and play and win against a BCS opponent. We shall see...it has been illusive.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I think the hope is that we can get to a Bowl game.....and play and win against a BCS opponent. We shall see...it has been illusive.

I don't even think O'Leary can screw up you getting to a bowl this year ...

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I don't even think O'Leary can screw up you getting to a bowl this year ...

Are you that sure? To be honest, he finally has more than one horse...as he should with a lot of seniors, but we are one key  injury away from .....drowning.  We are pretty thin at a couple key positions. We shall see....congrats on dumping the Rutgers Monkey

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Ham it up now and have a good ole laugh.  Once we get into the

Big East it will be all over for everyone.

I don't know about "all over for everyone", but I am able to see things without green and gold tint to everything.....

UCF is already either just as competitive or more competitive than USF in just about every sport. They have facilities that are just as good or better than ours, as well as an on campus stadium. I know most people on here think the stadium thing doesn't matter, but to some recruits it does. I know I wish USF played on campus. Their football recruiting is already on par with ours, and in basketball and baseball it's better.

This is all while playing in Conference USA, without BCS money or the BCS name to recruit with. UCF is a serious threat to USF and I think that's why USF fans get so riled up over the UCF expansion talks. USF fans have had years of being the big guy and holding the 4-0, BCS, etc. thing over UCF fans heads, and that could potentially change in the near future.

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

let them have their fun.  sothern *iss comes in this week

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

>:(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ap-t25-rankedcentralflorida

First AP Tp 25 . . .

Momentum for Big East invite ?

8-)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

It's freakin' expected after they beat Houston.  

If they are able to run the table, I wonder how many FB pundits, besides O-town writers, would pimp their wagon to the NC game.  Otherwise, their sour grapes would propel them to saying: "we can be BSU, Oregon, TCU, Nebraska, Auburn, Bama, and Ohio St and their ilks any day."

It's the same for TCU and BSU for the past 3-4 years. THey were ranked too low at the beginning of the season to make any leeway.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

huh?

Oh geez, if UCF somehow manage to go undefeated, imagine what their local writers would say. You don't believe the national media would pick this up too, just like BSU and TCU for the past 3-4 years.  Or their fans go ape crazy, wanting a shot at those top tier BCS ranking schools.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

huh?

Oh geez, if UCF somehow manage to go undefeated, imagine what their local writers would say. You don't believe the national media would pick this up too, just like BSU and TCU for the past 3-4 years.  Or their fans go ape crazy, wanting a shot at those top tier BCS ranking schools.

um they have already lost 2 games so they can't go undefeated buddy.