• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Still too early but I bet Daniels outweighs Godfrey by about 40 lbs... Godfrey would never last in a BCS conference running the ball.... non-BCS defenses just look sooooo much slower....

Godfrey needs to live in the weight room because at his current size a line backer may kill him on a run up the middle of the field. Non-BCS is soooo much slower. Those teams may have a couple players that are BCS fast.

:ROFLMAO

Yeah like the Big East has any 'BCS Fast defenses', Godfrey is a much better passer than Daniels with explosive speed once he finds a hole. And he's a true freshmen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

44234_495036545128_507025128_7368688_473535_n.jpg

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  684

Still too early but I bet Daniels outweighs Godfrey by about 40 lbs... Godfrey would never last in a BCS conference running the ball.... non-BCS defenses just look sooooo much slower....

Godfrey needs to live in the weight room because at his current size a line backer may kill him on a run up the middle of the field. Non-BCS is soooo much slower. Those teams may have a couple players that are BCS fast.

Yeah like the Big East has any 'BCS Fast defenses', Godfrey is a much better passer than Daniels with explosive speed once he finds a hole. And he's a true freshmen

Thats funny, the speed of USF's defense compared to UCF's is like comparing fiber optic to DSL internet. Your kicker would be the only player scoring points on our defense. Godfrey has looked alright passing on inferior teams....

Godfrey has a chance to be VERY good at UCF.  As for him in a BCS conference we can never say with any certainty because he plays at UCF.  I think his size would be a hindrance at the BCS level just like it was with Matt when it comes to seeing the field and reading defenses.  You better have a OL capable of giving big passing lanes when you have a short QB.  

quoted for second page

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

LOL .... That was it ... I'm hoping one of the guys just left for a bit .. although, quick thinkers would have scrambled themselves up so as to not look like complete idiots .... and Thundersticks? ... at an outdoor stadium? ... Please tell me some just brought them on their own from a basketball game or something.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

;D So the alcohol wasn't playing tricks on me!!!

I never want to hear a UCiFer try to compare their academics to ours ever again lol

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

What is UCF's all time record against Big East schools?  Just curious.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

UCF sucks.  They gave away thousands of tickets to anyone with a pulse and still couldn't get their frying pan filled.  I bet there were only 30k-32k butts in seats, no more.

Also, anyone with those stupid thunder sticks are lame.  They make less noise than clapping with your own hands and look really ghey.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  684

look really ghey.

Everything about that game was really ghey...