• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

this team will be .500 going into big east play, then get smashed in the big east. we'll probably win maybe 4 games at best in conference

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

this team will be .500 going into big east play, then get smashed in the big east. we'll probably win maybe 4 games at best in conference

It's funny... I was wondering if USF won and when I looked at this thread and saw you were posting in it, I knew we lost.

Keith Clanton mentioned the crowd support as the reason why he went to ucf and I now see what he means. He did the right thing.

btw I know teams that get great crowd support no matter the condition of the team.

thats not how it will ever be at usf. the team has to win or fans will not show up when there are other things to do in town. example= football

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Keith Clanton mentioned the crowd support as the reason why he went to ucf and I now see what he means. He did the right thing.

btw I know teams that get great crowd support no matter the condition of the team.

i think he just wanted to play 4 years of irrelevant basketball

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

saw howard walking around campus the other day strutting like he was the bomb. i should have mentioned to him how he is a below average guard at best.

i wonder if ucf fans rush the court since this will likely be their biggest win of the year

They deserve it because they are the reason ucf is playing the way they are.

rushing the court against a team that won 12 games last year is pathetic and shows how sad the athletics programs are at ucf

my new prediction for usf is to win maybe 12 games, 13 at best

I'm not going to take this win away from them as much as I hate ucf. The Knights and especially their crowd deserve this win and if they want to celebrate more power to them.

In the meantime I don't know how many game USF will win because we do add 2 top 50 rated prosects and a proven D-1 performer in Mercer. Now I will not pick this team to win any road games. We might win at Rutgers again because Fred Hill is just a bad caoch.

It's funny... I was wondering if USF won and when I looked at this thread and saw you were posting in it, I knew we lost.

ive posted in everu basketball thread this year win or lose. you obviously have missed all the threads where i have been positive about the team. so sorry that I expect a decent effort from the team.

ill give you a pass since i can tell you lack basketball knowledge, otherwise you would actually post something knowledgeable about the basketball team

he would have done the same at usf

HaHaHa, some may say he could have come here and did that, but he just stayed home instead to be irrelevant. ;)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Bad game by the Bulls and we deserve to lose playing like that.

Lets hope that the addition of Mercer and Gilchrist gets the Bulls in better shape.

You cant beat anyone on the road if you commit over 20 TOs and hit less than 60% on the FT line

Here's little inside information. We had our best practice of the year preparing for this game. The Coaches really drilled these guys on all kinds of situations. Unfortunately we can't simulate the crowd that feed energy to ucf.

Turnovers were just pitiful. The crowd contributed to some of that but we were not as focus as we needed to be.