• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Winning Conference USA is like winning a teen choice award. WORTHLESS and no one cares to watch it happen

Great, which basement did CJL stuff your old worthless C-USA hoisted trophies? Hmmmmmm.*

We said screw it moved into the Big East house, started getting talent (might want to wikipedia that) and went on to beat some team called ucf 4 times in a row, even the time they won C-usa (by a score of 64-12).

Now we're starting this year to add some trophies, enjoy your paper weight  ;D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Winning Conference USA is like winning a teen choice award. WORTHLESS and no one cares to watch it happen

Great, which basement did CJL stuff your old worthless C-USA hoisted trophies? Hmmmmmm.*

We said screw it moved into the Big East house, started getting talent (might want to wikipedia that) and went on to beat some team called ucf 4 times in a row, even the time they won C-usa (by a score of 64-12).

So I will stipulate that you won against us if you stipulate that you never have hoisted a conference title? Fair?  ??? ::)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

So I will stipulate that you won against us if you stipulate that you never have hoisted a conference title? Fair?  ??? ::)

Chad, at the end of the day, you'd give your left nut to see the letters "UCF" in the Top 10 of any credible poll, much less the Associated Press and USA Today.

Enjoy your conference title... you are obviously thrilled that it happened and so is your team, since it appears they've stopped trying to achieve anything more than that this year.  We are all duly impressed with your single win over a 1-AA team as well.

Go you.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,412

UCF... there is always Academics! 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Chad, at the end of the day, you'd give your left nut to see the letters "UCF" in the Top 10 of any credible poll, much less the Associated Press and USA Today.

Enjoy your conference title... you are obviously thrilled that it happened and so is your team, since it appears they've stopped trying to achieve anything more than that this year.

"Achieve anything more than that"?? That implies they are settling for just trying to win the title again. Teams that are trying to repeat don't get blown out by a team on a 9 game losing skid....

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

How badly do you want us to lose?

Like it matters, if you run the tables any SEC team gets the nod for a BCS game.  It's just a matter of conference perception.  Therefore, my opinion is not very important.  That is all, boys.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

Rankings mean a lot to recruits and a fanbase.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

How badly do you want us to lose?

Like it matters, if you run the tables any SEC team gets the nod for a BCS game.  It's just a matter of conference perception.  Therefore, my opinion is not very important.  That is all, boys.

sounds like someone is changing the subject. 

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

Just did a quick run-through on their Rivals Board... man they are ready to follow Jim Jones to Jonestown... suicide watch has to be on in Mousetown.  If SMU comes in this week and wins, I think there will be a few spontaneous explosions.

HA!

http://ucf.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=908&fid=71

Thread titles...

GOL officially has his head up his....

Most Embarrasing Loss Ever?

Calling all O'Dreary supporters

GTFO GOL and ENTIRE coaching staff

How long will this team continue to break my heart?

If it were to happen - Possible Coaching Replacements?

I WILL NOT DONATE TO UCF THIS YEAR

I'm Sorry For this Disgrace

http://www.firegeorgeoleary.com/

So Anyone Want to Sell me an SMU Ticket for Cheap??

We just got blown out by UTEP

I've never been embarrassed about UCF until tonight

Removing players from scholarship..

COACH TRIBBLE: Please step in and HELP!!! I gotta get off this board!

This football Program is a JOKE. Get rid of the old man.

The sad thing is this is only Meltdown 1.0......

Hey Jim, ain't Karma a *****?