• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Moffitt's Wife on Bay News 9 Sports Tonight at 11.......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You guys are the ones that slow and gawk at car wrecks and train wrecks too, huh.  No wonder Jerry Springer was on TV as long as he was, sheesh. ::)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are the ones that slow and gawk at car wrecks and train wrecks too, huh.  No wonder Jerry Springer was on TV as long as he was, sheesh. ::)

i think you need to separate the Jerry Springer crowd from those who are curious to know what accusations she will level against the program without any basis or requirement for the truth.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Didn't Ben filed some sort of injunction or something that was supposed to keep her from running to the media anymore?  Or am i just mistaken on this. 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Didn't Ben filed some sort of injunction or something that was supposed to keep her from running to the media anymore?  Or am i just mistaken on this. 

No, he just lost.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No, he just lost.

ah ok

• Content Count:  1,981

:popcorn

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

DVR for the win!  (again)

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

i think you need to separate the Jerry Springer crowd from those who are curious to know what accusations she will level against the program without any basis or requirement for the truth.

Well, hopefully they ask her some deep and probing questions instead of just letting her spew vile.  That would be worth it, if they were critical of her allegations and questioned her on some of her own conduct.

• Content Count:  1,757

To paraphrase Dr. Phil:  The elephant is in the room, let's ignore it...

I'm sure Ben is no saint in this situation, but since he is not choosing to air his personal dirty laundry for everyone to see I can't speculate on his motives, but hers have been made pretty **** public.  

There's one word that seems to describe her motivation in all of this:  CONTROL.  No pun inteneded, but this is the "elephant in the room".   It is very obvious that she cannot control herself (her weight being the prime example).  Would that mean that she tries to compensate by trying to control others (ie Ben and the kids)?  Now that she is no longer able to control Ben, she has freaked and is going crazy with allegations to the media, (and according to Ben's lawyer, this is coming after failing to get the response she wanted out of the coaches and other's in his life).  She is hell-bent on smearing him and be damned consequences.  She is doing this to the detriment to her children's financial and emotional futures, clearly and example of someone out of control.

Observation number 2:  The age difference and timing of their relationship.  I would never question the motives of a high school boy (around 18 to 19)  going after a girl 4 years younger than himself, the motivation in that situation is pretty **** obvious.  However, I really have to question the motives behind a woman going after a younger man (especially since the ages were about 15/19 at the time?).  What are the motivations here?  I'm thinking it's back to square one, she pursued a relationship with someone she could CONTROL.  

Observation 3:  Marriage at a young age.    These kids were married at a very young age, they are now following the statistics of early marriages, and are no longer the exception.  

• Content Count:  5,241

Springer must be out of comission due to the writers strike

Archived