• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out the USF speakers for the lecture series... Jerry Springer, Spike Lee,

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

and the Barber brothers (Tiki and Rhonde) among others...

My alma mater is getting some big names out there...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Sweet...shouldn't this be in the Alma Mater board???

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Jerry Springer? Tried to run a Phil Donahue type talk show but then took it to the lowest common denominator using minimally educated lower class citizens?

Spike Lee?  An accomplished director (many, many years ago) who is a professed black racist?

And both of those guys are hyper-liberals.  NOT impressed, I hope USF can do better than these two clowns.

Now, the Barber brothers...............both are class acts and very impressive individuals.  Those are the kind of speakers that should be selected and promoted, not the prior two.  We already have our own Springer episode going on right now at USF (Meet the Moffitt's), why bring in the Ringmaster?

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Spike Lee?  An accomplished director (many, many years ago) who is a professed black racist?

And both of those guys are hyper-liberals.  NOT impressed, I hope USF can do better than these two clowns.

care to explain exactly what Spike Lee has said or done that is "racist," big guy?

"hyper-liberal" or not, they are succesful individuals.  shouldnt their SUCCESS be the prime factor, not their political ideology?

of course, if Jerry Springer is a "hyper-liberal" in your book, then nothing left of Adolf Hitler or Bill O'Reilly would be acceptable to u.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Way to keep an open mind.

care to explain exactly what Spike Lee has said or done that is "racist," big guy?

"hyper-liberal" or not, they are succesful individuals.  shouldnt their SUCCESS be the prime factor, not their political ideology?

of course, if Jerry Springer is a "hyper-liberal" in your book, then nothing left of Adolf Hitler or Bill O'Reilly would be acceptable to u.

If you want to be informed, Google it yourself, big guy.  I probably should have used bigoted instead of racist, since racist I think is over used and misapplied but I think you took it for what I meant.  You like Jerry Springer, good for you, go see him but I think for intellectual speakers our university can bring in better than that.  Obviously, you are liberal since you are trying to equate Hilter and O'Reilly (Bushitler?) in the same sentence - oh what a wonderful mind.  Slashed any tires lately or tried to run anyone with a W sticker off the road? ;D

Way to keep an open mind.

My mind closed up long ago with hanging chads, intellectual dishonesty, capital criminal coddling, Osama Bin Laden, trashing military personnel, etc., etc., etc., etc.  I could go on and on, Jamie but this would probably need to be done in the Dumgeon.  This from a social liberal who believes in our founding principals and fiscal conservatism.  My guy for 2008 is Rudy but alas he probably won't make it to the dance. :)

• Content Count:  1,370

Shhhh, hbryan...BigBully was a guest on Jerry Springer some years back. You offended him!  ;D

• Content Count:  398

Do you remember last year when Ann Coulter came to USF? The College Dems tried to boycott her off campus. As much as success should be the focal point, it rarely ever is.

• Content Count:  1,370

Do you remember last year when Ann Coulter came to USF? The College Dems tried to boycott her off campus. As much as success should be the focal point, it rarely ever is.

Are you serious? I thought Democrats were the only ones who were open-minded and understanding of others' opinions.  ::)

Archived