• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

American Gladiators

Held_AccountaBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

The old one could almost be taken seriously, that's why it worked. This one is way too over the top.

replacing Csonka with Hogan will do that to ya.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

It would be much better if they didn't have an interview every 5 seconds.  Im down with interviewing the competitors after the event but the before event interviews are just worthless.  Also feel like they overproduce a bit to try to create drama when the events and the show can easily do that on their own.  They are trying a bit to hard on a thing thats great in its simplest state.  On the bright side Crush is hot and i would let her pummel me any day icon_winky.gif 

crush is definitely the hottest female gladiator

Oh yes she is!

http://www.maximonline.com/todays_girl/index_magnified.aspx?id=2255&ind=0

she actually looks the most feminine of the female gladiators. the others look a little manly. especially hellga

• Content Count:  21,029
  • Days Won:  38

It would be much better if they didn't have an interview every 5 seconds.  Im down with interviewing the competitors after the event but the before event interviews are just worthless.  Also feel like they overproduce a bit to try to create drama when the events and the show can easily do that on their own.  They are trying a bit to hard on a thing thats great in its simplest state.  On the bright side Crush is hot and i would let her pummel me any day icon_winky.gif 

I am in love with that chick.  I am just saying...  Whoa.

Oh on the show...  I loved the old show and the new one seems to kind of embrace the cheese that the old one has now.  If they would lay off on having the contestants talk it would come off better.  The new gladiators are hilarious and I like that they have themes.  Wolf's hair is fabulous and that Titan guy looks like he could play a live action He-Man which isn't a good thing. 

I actually like the show, no it isn't the same and yes it is corny as hell but I don't think they are even remotely trying to make it that serious.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Oh on the show...  I loved the old show and the new one seems to kind of embrace the cheese that the old one has now.  If they would lay off on having the contestants talk it would come off better.  The new gladiators are hilarious and I like that they have themes.  Wolf's hair is fabulous and that Titan guy looks like he could play a live action He-Man which isn't a good thing. 

I actually like the show, no it isn't the same and yes it is corny as hell but I don't think they are even remotely trying to make it that serious.

I gotta agree i like it for what it is but they do need to stop over producing the show and having an interview anytime a contender does as much as blink.

Hogan- " I just saw you blink brother!  Is it because your affraid of these gladiatiors brother?  "

Sorry shes already taken.  She does MMA which is the cherry on top that makes her my dream woman. 

I gotta agree i like it for what it is but they do need to stop over producing the show and having an interview anytime a contender does as much as blink.

Hogan- " I just saw you blink brother!  Is it because your affraid of these gladiatiors brother?  "

They should have an official Brother Counter in his interviews.  I think he ran off like 8 in a row at the end of the first night.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

i like the show too but it just isnt the same, like bull dozer said, they way overproduce the show, its more of a comedy then a serious competition

They should have an official Brother Counter in his interviews.  I think he ran off like 8 in a row at the end of the first night.

Or you could just turn it into a drinking game 1 shot or chug a beer for every brother.

Edit:  Also WTF is up with no time penalties in the eliminator.  People were just giving up on the hand bike dropping and continuing on.  BRING BACK THE 7 SECOND PENALTY FOR FALLING OFF THE HAND BIKE BITCHES!!!!!

Edit:  Also WTF is up with no time penalties in the eliminator.  People were just giving up on the hand bike dropping and continuing on.  BRING BACK THE 7 SECOND PENALTY FOR FALLING OFF THE HAND BIKE BITCHES!!!!!

I know I was thinking if you have to attempt it just touch the handles and drop off and climb the ladder.  Easy!  I don't know why anyone so far has wasted their time on the thing because they all seem completely exhausted the the time they get past the rope climb, the Ninja Warrior rip-off log thing and then get all the way to the hand bike.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I thought the same thing about the time penality... but, I recall seeing a guy with a stop watch at the bottom of the hand bike. So, maybe they do, but they don't show it.

They do WAY too many interviews... It was getting very annoying.

WHERE were the gladiators in the eliminator? They did stuff in the old show.

Archived