• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

did oregon's victory cause mass suicide

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

among our board members?

where did you all go?

Remember as USF climbed to #2 and you practically silent during the win streak?  Same thing I suppose.  But now, you're out gloating after a bowl loss...What do you want us to do?  We're caught up in Moffitopoly.

Haha!  True.  Next thing you know Britney is going to get involved in Moffittgate and then this board to blow up!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

Sheet... I ended up just kicking back and going on vacation... no suicide for me buddy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

I was so distracted by the loss that I said, "You know, as a matter of fact, those pants DO make your butt look big."

I don't remember anythiing after that...

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

resuming life after putting it on hold for the season

Same here. After many fights with my parents, almost quitting a job, and a dented door (RU game). I'm back to being a normal high school person.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

among our board members?

where did you all go?

Remember as USF climbed to #2 and you practically silent during the win streak?  Same thing I suppose.  But now, you're out gloating after a bowl loss...What do you want us to do?  We're caught up in Moffitopoly.

Haha!  True.  Next thing you know Britney is going to get involved in Moffittgate and then this board to blow up!

Still here, I am hoping that work only looks at average time spent on the net over the course of a year, if the look at the last 4 months, I might be unemployed soon. Trying to impress now that the season is over.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I work with a bunch of FSU fans and they let me have it... but all I gotta mention is the basketball score and they shy away.

I had the pleasure of being couped up in a pen down in Times Square with millions of people and no bathroom or the ability to even reach for my pockets instead of watching the game.

My friend texted me:  56-21... HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR!!!

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

I work with a bunch of FSU fans and they let me have it... but all I gotta mention is the basketball score and they shy away.

I had the pleasure of being couped up in a pen down in Times Square with millions of people and no bathroom or the ability to even reach for my pockets instead of watching the game.

My friend texted me:  56-21... HAPPY FRIGGIN NEW YEAR!!!

FSU should not have much to say at this point...... No suicides, but after the BB losss looking for some positives. Baseball right around the corner

Archived