• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

did oregon's victory cause mass suicide

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Almost cost me my girlfriend... bad mistake taking a new girlfriend to her first game and it's a blowout by the other team... even worse mistake...  leaving her inside the stadium at the end of the game without telling her you are leaving because you are pissed off at the world because your team forgot to show up in the second half.

Most women don't understand how much I love USF!

Was she a drunk chick or a single Mom?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Almost cost me my girlfriend... bad mistake taking a new girlfriend to her first game and it's a blowout by the other team... even worse mistake...  leaving her inside the stadium at the end of the game without telling her you are leaving because you are pissed off at the world because your team forgot to show up in the second half.

whoa...  u took a new GF to El Paso, then left her in the stadium???

i take it she is now either the new ex-girlfriend, or is incredibly tolerant (or stupid).

no offense, just sayin.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

whoa...  u took a new GF to El Paso, then left her in the stadium???

i take it she is now either the new ex-girlfriend, or is incredibly tolerant (or stupid).

no offense, just sayin.

I know that she is realy cute. The Sheriff kept yelling if you go to South Florida you get hot chicks. LOL

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Nope - Just catching up on a long list of honey-do's.

• Content Count:  5,241

I tried to start a mass cult in the mountains around el paso after the loss, but I wouldve missed my flight home so I said screw and told everyone to be original in their suicides...

• Content Count:  2,726

i'm waiting in line at the skyway

...is the line long?

lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

No, just trying to get it out of my mind and focus on other things.  Maybe next year we will bring the pieces together. 

My question is if Leavitt had recruits like LSU, Florida, Ohio State etc could he put together a team that could win the National Championship.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

The Rutgers debacle this year happened on the first night (thurs.) of a long-awaited weekend getaway with my family.  I practically ruined the remainder of our weekend acting like an as*hole. . . an unnecessary lowpoint in my life and marriage.

As a result of the RU debacle, and remembering that it was New Years Eve, I turned off the UO game last week, laughed with my wife that USF was getting owned and made my family dinner.

ru was bad due to the unprepardedness of our special teams and inability to stop rice AGAIN.

WITH OUR  NFL CORNERS WE SHOULD HAVE GONE MAN AND stacked the box and won the biggest game in usf history witht the entire world watching.wonder how many recruits we lost that night

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

among our board members?

where did you all go?

Remember as USF climbed to #2 and you practically silent during the win streak?  Same thing I suppose.  But now, you're out gloating after a bowl loss...What do you want us to do?  We're caught up in Moffitopoly.

Archived