• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two words for USF - Freshman & Sophomore

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Selvie just needs to add some muscle to his frame as pointed out before.  He has an incredible speed rush, and once he adds some bulk, he will be better able to shed blocks and support the run. 

He has the motor and I believe the desire to improve.  I think he will contimue to work hard and be a monster before his career is over.  He is very good now, just a bit one-dimensional.

weneeds alot more

he disappeared in ru and ou games

caoche sneedto line hin up different

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confidence is one thing, arrogance is another.

confidence is THINGING YOU CAN DO IT

KNWOininkg you can to do

aROGANNCE IS KNONWING YOU CAN DO IT

I guess the fact that we had so many Freshman and Sophs as major contributors this year is one reason i wasn't so disappointed yesterday.  I think it shows a team still evolving.  There were way too many underclassman involved all year to really have expected more than what we accomplished. 

Grothe, Ford, Taylor, Mitchell, Bogan, Hester, Love, Herrman, Genus, Selvie, Harris, McClain, Murphy, Allen all saw major playing time and were significant contributors this year.  That is 14 very young players. 

Still lots of upside.  We have a giood chance of winning the BE next year as long as they continue to get buigger, stronger and smarter.

ALL TEAMS HAVE YOUNG PLAYERS

THIS GROUP WILL HAVE GREAT GAMES AND BAD GAME AND WIL CONTINUE TO MAKE DUMB AND INCONSISTENT PLAYS

THIS TEAMS NEED BETTER COACHING FRONTHE START\

HTE NEXT TWO YEAR WILL BAE THIS OUT

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I just assumed he was drunk posting

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

I just assumed he was drunk posting

Hmm... that could explain it... :D

• Content Count:  1,457

I guess the fact that we had so many Freshman and Sophs as major contributors this year is one reason i wasn't so disappointed yesterday.  I think it shows a team still evolving.  There were way too many underclassman involved all year to really have expected more than what we accomplished. 

Grothe, Ford, Taylor, Mitchell, Bogan, Hester, Love, Herrman, Genus, Selvie, Harris, McClain, Murphy, Allen all saw major playing time and were significant contributors this year.  That is 14 very young players. 

Still lots of upside.  We have a giood chance of winning the BE next year as long as they continue to get buigger, stronger and smarter.

ALL TEAMS HAVE YOUNG PLAYERS

THIS GROUP WILL HAVE GREAT GAMES AND BAD GAME AND WIL CONTINUE TO MAKE DUMB AND INCONSISTENT PLAYS

THIS TEAMS NEED BETTER COACHING FRONTHE START\

HTE NEXT TWO YEAR WILL BAE THIS OUT

Seems like someone is smashed and needs a spanking.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,643
  • Days Won:  29

Not concerned about the Safety position ... and remember, these guys taking Williams & Jenkins positions were recruited since becoming BCS ... we've recruited much better across the board.

We replaced 2 LB's in 2007 and only have to replace 1 in 2008.

Biggest concern on D is the Interior DL.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think the concerns on the line could lead to problems in the secondary.

Losing the talent we are there is bound to be some problems.

• Content Count:  1,457

No doubt the secondary and D-line will be a B+ next year.  The linebackers will be an A (at least).  They can p/u the extra load and look as if they have not skipped a beat.  Yes the safety/corner position is more polished - granted the BE affiliation has improved selection.  I still see another 8-4 (+/- a game) season next year.  They may sew it all together in 2009-10 for a 10 win deal....

PMR

Archived