• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anecdotal Attendance

joe7f

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys and gals,

My sister and I landed in El Paso on the 28th (late) and since then we have seen exactly one Oregon fan (well... only one wearing a Ducks shirt). We have seen about 30 Bulls fans. We went to Avila's last night and the guy behind the counter said he has been seeing only Bulls fans except for two old ladies earlier.

I think concerns that we don't travel will be put to rest or at least trounced by that same complaint of Oregon :)

--Joey

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Still tough, Cincy and UConn sold a lot more than we did to the MCCB and PJ's that is definitly gonna hurt in the future.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I highly dobt it is going to hurt us. We sold more to the Sun Bowl than OSU, UO, and Mizzou did over the past few years. We have traveled well to El Paso and are representing USF well as well. We outnumber the Ducks by at least 10 to 1 from what I can see here. It just may be that they are at other places, but at the Fan Fest, there were about 1,000 USF fans and abou 50 UO fans.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

None of those teams you mentioned are known to travel well.

I am very glad we sold 4000+ for this game though

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Same thing here. I drove all the way to Carlsbad today (150 miles from El Paso) to go through the caverns and even there, there were at least a dozen people in USF gear.

Have to remember, though, for Oregon being in this game is a huge disappointment. If Dennis Dixon hadn't gone down, there's no way the Ducks are here.

• Content Count:  4,451

Same thing here. I drove all the way to Carlsbad today (150 miles from El Paso) to go through the caverns and even there, there were at least a dozen people in USF gear.

Have to remember, though, for Oregon being in this game is a huge disappointment. If Dennis Dixon hadn't gone down, there's no way the Ducks are here.

I guess it sucks to be a Duck then.  If it wasn't for about four lousy BE officials' less than perfect calls, USF might be seeing BCS cash in the new year.  El Paso is great.  Better than Charlotte and I don't need to mention B'ham.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Great seeing you and Allison and the youngin's again. Man...that boy of yours is growing at an alarming rate.

Or is time slipping by? Either way - good to see y'all again!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I guess it sucks to be a Duck then.  If it wasn't for about four lousy BE officials' less than perfect calls, USF might be seeing BCS cash in the new year.  El Paso is great.  Better than Charlotte and I don't need to mention B'ham.

usc didnt complain about big east officials for rose bowl

• Content Count:  5,241

thats because usc destroyed a team that had no business being there!

Archived