• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green or White jerseys for the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I'd assume green pant and white jerseys. 

How about Oregon though.  They are home...so I'd expect Greenish top with the green/yellow pants???

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  879

I think we wear white shirts and green pants, although I would prefer green and green.

I like their green and green and their green shirts with yellow pants, but the yellow shirts and pants are hideous.  Those grellow hats of theirs are seriously fugly.

>:D

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We wear white.  They will wear EW

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

I will be sporting - when out and about in the greater El Paso metropolitan area - the Green jersey.

However, on game day, I will be decked out in full Bull regalia, to include, but not limited to - the White jersey.

As I find myself a bit short of gold or green trousers, I'll opt for the standard denim look. :satan

• Content Count:  29

Most Oregon alumni would agree with you concerning our different styles  ::) . . . however, they've been a big hit with the target audience--recruits.  They have contributed to us getting interest from recruits way outside of our region.

Most Oregon alumni would agree with you concerning our different styles  ::) . . . however, they've been a big hit with the target audience--recruits.  They have contributed to us getting interest from recruits way outside of our region.

We understand how the whole Nike in our backyard thing would and could help with recruits.  The many uni thing is cool, but many of the unis and the combos are ugly.

• Content Count:  3,827

We'll go white on green....which is a great look for us(minus the helmets, of course).

I'm hoping Oregon goes with yellow or black on green pants. I think their green on green is the best, but it might get a bit confusing with SO much green on the field....

For reference:

171277505_38ad397e95_b.jpg

Note: Oregon's diamond plate on the shoulders and knees makes JUST as much sense as our incorrectly colored helmets.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Green shirt and white pants PLEASE!!!

• Content Count:  29

Oh yeah, for the record, the players pictured (and others) worked with Nike to design the uniforms.  The diamonds were a player decision.  Every game the seniors decide the exact uniform combination to be worn. That along with our Sports Marketing major with internships at prominent in-state sports agencies have been a huge selling point for recruits.

My personal favorite uniform combination was the "storm trooper" look we had for the Washington game:

Green shirt and white pants PLEASE!!!

You mean white shirt and green pants, right?  We are the visitors.  We have to wear our light tops.

Archived