• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I know this will get moved, but Pitt MBB just beat duke

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

What a finish.  They lost a key player to what seems like a serious knee injury near the end, that sucked, but they gave Duke their first lost at MSG.  Was an awsome finish.

Watching Utah vs. Navy now.  Why, because I am bored and jonesing for some college football.  I dont think i can wait until next season.  At least we have the Sunbowl in a week or so.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

That was a **** good game. My dad and I were watching it just to have a good bball game to watch, and it was one!

• Content Count:  12,293

looks like it will be a good game in 2 weeks at the sun dome.  it would be nice if they were still undefeated and ranked in the top 5 when they came to town

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

...when I'll be in the Sun Dome by 7pm, but I'm **** sure not looking forward to it.

• Content Count:  1,679

looks like it will be a good game in 2 weeks at the sun dome.  it would be nice if they were still undefeated and ranked in the top 5 when they came to town

I bet Pitt is 14-0 when they play us on Jan 9.  Villanova is the only team I'd say has a realistic shot at beating em between now and then, and I'm leaning towards Pitt on that one. 

That's going to be one hell of a tough game for us.  Absolutely brutal.  We've got to completely tighten up the sloppy ball handling we had against UAB or Pitt will bend us over and spank us.  Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

don't know abuot the undefeated then.  The player who got injured, I forget his name, apparently had a stellar night.  They showed his knee crunck in slo mo.  It looked bad.  I feel really bad for them, that sucks.  Looks like he will be out for a long while....

• Content Count:  3,574

A very hard game to watch  :-\

• Content Count:  624

Can't wait for that game on January 9th. I hope the Sun Dome will be rocking for a Top 5 team and a nationally televised game!!!

• Content Count:  9,038

I jumped up and threw my pillow on the ground.  My wife looked at me like I was crazy.  She doesn't understand basketball =/

Archived