• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If we ever do get a stadium on campus, let's not do it this way

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

012.jpg

But a stadium is O.K.

???  ::) :-\

I guess no one from ucIF is ever going to voice their opinion on "global warming" b/c this would be thrown in their face. :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,239

012.jpg

But a stadium is O.K.

???  ::) :-\

I guess no one from ucIF is ever going to voice their opinion on "global warming" b/c this would be thrown in their face. :D

The protected areas are on the other side of the street.  The land that was cleared was already being used as practice fields for football, soccer and the band for a while.

• Content Count:  130

Neighbors in a nice suburban area are going to complain b/c most of them are Gator alumni who hate seeing positive growth at UCF.

Hey!

As a UF alum who lives just a couple of miles from the stadium, I resent that!  :D

I think UCF and the OPD (Oviedo Police as well as Orlando?) have done a great job of organizing and educating people on the proper places to park and proper routes to take for tailgaters.

Everyone in the local area has known for years that UCF was going to get to this point, both in student body size and with that the elevation of athletics.

Most of the people complaining only want the positives. They want to live/work near the quadrangle or research park or UCF itself, but don't want do deal with students and the rest of college living.

It happens at most college towns, it's just accelerated at UCF because the student body has doubled in size in about 15 years and many neighborhoods up against UCF are pretty nice because of the tech jobs.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

The tree hugging groups need to come back to reality. As much as i hate UCF they did nothing wrong in building the stadium.

They should have built a more stable structure.

• Content Count:  4,642

they shouldn't allow garbage like that to be built in the first place

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,686
  • Days Won:  424

Smith has run for 2,448 yards, 180 short of the NCAA record Sanders set in 1989. Smith has a chance to catch Sanders in the Liberty Bowl against Mississippi State on Dec. 28.

Pisses me off every time I read that ..... Sanders record should be safe.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

more embarasing ink for ftu/ou/oc

And even more ink (as you would say)

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7579610

"It's a crapshoot, really," O'Leary said. "Normally people don't go after running backs in that first round unless they're exceptional. And there's probably one or two that may do it, but that's 32 teams making decisions."

So basically, O'Leary is saying that Smith is not an exceptional back.

If I were Smith, I'd tell donut-boy to stuff it.

O'Leary was the last person Smith should have asked for stay-or-go advice.  That's like the Dog that guards the hen house asking the Fox if he should take a vacation.  "Sure sure, yeah... the hens will be fine, no worries..."

• Content Count:  12,293

yea it seems like O'Leary has his own best interests in mind and not Kevin's.

i dont see how even if he has the same exact numbers next year it helps his draft stock. 

• Content Count:  442

Smith has run for 2,448 yards, 180 short of the NCAA record Sanders set in 1989. Smith has a chance to catch Sanders in the Liberty Bowl against Mississippi State on Dec. 28.

Pisses me off every time I read that ..... Sanders record should be safe.

You are going to be pissed alot next week before the Liberty Bowl, because you are going to be reading and hearing about it from ESPN.  ;D

Archived