• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC Championship game coming to Ray Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,126
  • Days Won:  39

Sweet.  I am so there.  Oh and I'll wear my USF shirt of course.  It's our house and we must defend it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

And wait--championship game would be first weekend in December. Isn't that a date we've reserved for hurricane postponements in the past?

Hmmmm, very good thought.  I wonder what they'll do if this comes into play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,504
  • Days Won:  13

I will probably go, too.  I'll buy a shirt from each team and change them as to whichever team is currently in the lead...

You would wear an FSU shirt?

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Let this event stay half empty just as it was in Jacksonville. In the end no one will care that you were there wearing an ACC shirt, Bucs shirt, USF shirt or NAMBLA shirt they will only care that there was one more person in the stands spending money on a ticket, parking and concessions. If you really want to show the BULLS your support let everyone know this is BULLS COUNTRY by staying home, not by subsidizing another conferences event.

Say **** us and cash the ACC check.

And wait--championship game would be first weekend in December. Isn't that a date we've reserved for hurricane postponements in the past?

Hmmmm, very good thought.  I wonder what they'll do if this comes into play.

Let this event stay half empty just as it was in Jacksonville. In the end no one will care that you were there wearing an ACC shirt, Bucs shirt, USF shirt or NAMBLA shirt they will only care that there was one more person in the stands spending money on a ticket, parking and concessions. If you really want to show the BULLS your support let everyone know this is BULLS COUNTRY by staying home, not by subsidizing another conferences event.

I dont see why it has anything to do with the Bulls. If USF is not playing, then why not go?

thats like me saying dont go to a bucs game just spend the extra money on USf tickets.

Because it encourages other conferences to hold events in our city and we compete with these conferences for exposure, recruits and money. Plus you are directly giving the ACC money that it will in turn use to get a leg up on USF. Why do you think the ACC has a championship game? In order to give there best team one more stumbling block on the way to the BCS championship game? No, they do it in order to create a higher profile for themselves as well as to make an extra buck. If you decide to attend this game you are helping them with all of these goals and it does come at a cost to USF.

I dont see why it has anything to do with the Bulls. If USF is not playing, then why not go?

thats like me saying dont go to a bucs game just spend the extra money on USf tickets.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Shhhh.....Don't tell UCiF that the ACC wants to play conference championship games in NFL stadiums in Tampa and Charlotte.  

Ya, I am sure that they are really upset that another conference does not want to play their games on UCF's campus and that if they did decide to do so that UCF, unlike us, would actually get some financial consideration for their trouble.

Shhhh.....Don't tell UCiF that the ACC wants to play conference championship games in NFL stadiums in Tampa and Charlotte.  

Ya, I am sure that they are really upset that another conference does not want to play their games on UCF's campus and that if they did decide to do so that UCF, unlike us, would actually get some financial consideration for their trouble.

Why should USF get any money from the ACC?

Archived