• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I don't understand

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Why doesn't Tulsa just stack 9 guys in the box on every single down and have 9 people go after kevin smith... we already know kyle israel is a complete joke... put the game in israel's hand... ridiculous.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Because Tulsa doesn't have USF speed.  I swear, with the exception of Smith, this entire game looks like it's being played in slow-motion.

On Smith's big TD run to make it 24-13 UCF... he did a little hesitation right in the middle of the carnage at the line.  If that were USF's defense, he'd have been crushed right there on the spot.  As it was, he had all day to grab a drink, get a snack, then take off for the TD.

That play alone shows the massive, massive talent and speed gulf that exists between teams like WVU and USF, and teams like UCF and Tulsa.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Another example... when Tulsa had their TD taken off the board for the 12 men penalty, Paul Smith was sacked by UCF.  Smith and the UCF defense looked like they were running through quicksand during the entire play.

Wonder why Grothe looks like he's running circles around UCF every time they play?  Because he is.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I thought preparing/playing UCF would prepare us for Ray Rice... goes to show you how important the O-Line is.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Watching the USF/UCF game was ridiculous! It seemed that USF was playing in fast forward mode compared to UCF.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You guys blow everything out of perspective.  We all know there's no "separtation."  ;)

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

I don't ever want to hear about how much "better" UCF is with academics for their football team either.  Did you see the snapshot of Kevin Smith?

Favorite Subject - Country Line Dancing.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if kevin smith stays for his senior season that will be the biggest mistake ever.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Did ucIF showup to play today b/c the way the announcers went on through the entire game...Kevin Smith...My man Kevin Smith...Kevin Smith, Kevin Smith, Kevin Smith...

It's like, nothing else was news worthy about the game...not even their win

Man, I believe we have some great players on our team but give me a break they play on a team...Go Bulls!

If you ask me...it seemed like ESPN could give a rats a** about ucIF but concentrated it's attention on the only positive thing available.

Oh, and don't get me started on ucIF's 2 ton kicker  :o

Archived