• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under Armour Uniforms?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

USF Unveils Road Football Jersey  

Courtesy: USF

Release: 05/16/2008

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida football program and apparel supplier Under Armour are proud to unveil the 2008 football road uniform.

The redesigned jersey is part of a new deal with Under Armour and showcases cutting edge fabric technology and comfort.  The new style was the brainwork of several members of the USF staff, including head coach Jim Leavitt and head equipment manager Jeremey Lees, as well as the talented designed teams at UA.

USF has not seen a final rendering or physical version of its home jersey, which is still in production at Under Armour.  The production of the road uniform was streamlined to accomodate USF in promoting defensive end George Selvie and to ensure he was wearing the 2008 uniform during numerous national media requests for the returning consensus All-American.

"It's one thing to work on designing a jersey and another to see it in person," said Lees.  "We're really happy with the look and the way the USF green pops off the uniform.  Our players are excited about the new jerseies and I think our fans will embrace the redesign as well."

USF staff photographer Joseph Gamble covered every inch of the jersey (below), so that fans can see all the details on the new line.  

Selvie agreed about the new uniforms, " I like them a lot and other players at a recent All-American function did too.  They wanted to trade me one of their uniforms for mine, but I knew I had to make it back to Tampa with this uniform."

GoUSFBulls.com also produced wallpapers, so fans can decorate their desktop with the newest look in the USF family.

GoUSFBulls.com will unveil the home football uniform as soon as it becomes availalble.

Download Wallpapers - 1280 x 1024 | 1024 x 768 | 800 x 600 | More 2008 Wallpapers

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1470728

Someone needs to email Athletics.  There are typos in the release.  Not sure if that is how the head equipment manager spells his name. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,495

The color of the footblll is wrong ...

Looks like the helmet, jersey accent stripe (on top) and the number outlines are three different shades of gold.  Shoop is going to have a field day with this...

• Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

Fantastic job on the uni. Wear can I buy that jersey . . . I want one now.

Helmet does look a little lighter but that could just be the lighting.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Man, that looks sweet. I'll be getting one for sure

• Content Count:  809

they'll be on sale in mid july or so (that's when they're expected to arrive)

I know bullsheaven is gonna have em. Home & Away in both Selvie and Grothe.

btw, i think it's funny that the design changed again, and that they dropped the black stripes on the shoulders. Although, I find this final edition less gaudy than the original drawing that was released.

Although, I don't know if the ink is on the contract yet though, still no press releases to share holders. Hopefully coming next week.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

USF Unveils Road Football Jersey  

Courtesy: USF

Release: 05/16/2008

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida football program and apparel supplier Under Armour are proud to unveil the 2008 football road uniform.

The redesigned jersey is part of a new deal with Under Armour and showcases cutting edge fabric technology and comfort.  The new style was the brainwork of several members of the USF staff, including head coach Jim Leavitt and head equipment manager Jeremey Lees, as well as the talented designed teams at UA.

USF has not seen a final rendering or physical version of its home jersey, which is still in production at Under Armour.  The production of the road uniform was streamlined to accomodate USF in promoting defensive end George Selvie and to ensure he was wearing the 2008 uniform during numerous national media requests for the returning consensus All-American.

"It's one thing to work on designing a jersey and another to see it in person," said Lees.  "We're really happy with the look and the way the USF green pops off the uniform.  Our players are excited about the new jerseies and I think our fans will embrace the redesign as well."

USF staff photographer Joseph Gamble covered every inch of the jersey (below), so that fans can see all the details on the new line.  

Selvie agreed about the new uniforms, " I like them a lot and other players at a recent All-American function did too.  They wanted to trade me one of their uniforms for mine, but I knew I had to make it back to Tampa with this uniform."

GoUSFBulls.com also produced wallpapers, so fans can decorate their desktop with the newest look in the USF family.

GoUSFBulls.com will unveil the home football uniform as soon as it becomes availalble.

Download Wallpapers - 1280 x 1024 | 1024 x 768 | 800 x 600 | More 2008 Wallpapers

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1470728

Someone needs to email Athletics.  There are typos in the release.  Not sure if that is how the head equipment manager spells his name. 

"jerseies" ???

whoa nelly...

this is an academic institution we're talking about here.  somebody better get on the forkin' ball and fix that quick before i question the scholarly value of my degree.

yikes!

:o

spellcheck, anyone?

• Content Count:  9,038

And Ford.

And Ford.

To my knowledge they haven't ordered the Ford jersey's. I know they have a **** ton of blanks on order and they're gonna produce any hot players that stand out I believe.

Archived