• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under Armour Uniforms?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Change the color of the freakin helmets. Too many teams have gold helmets. Notre Dame, ucf, etc...... Dark green would look mean.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Change the color of the freakin helmets. Too many teams have gold helmets. Notre Dame, ucf, etc...... Dark green would look mean.

Anybody who follows college footbal will see that and immediately think "Oregon ripoff" ...

• Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody who follows college footbal will see that and immediately think "Oregon ripoff" ...

I agree, but only because the logo is yellow. If you change the logo color to gold, or even white, it would be unique enough. I do think moving away from the gold helmet toward something green would be an advantageous move, as half the known CFB world wears gold helmets. No one in FL has green. Tulane is the only school in the Southeast. And there are only a haldful nation-wide (Oregon, Michigan State, Colorado State, Tulane, Eastern Mich?, North Texas?).

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Anybody who follows college football will see that and immediately think "Oregon ripoff" ...

Like we didn't ripoff from the gazillion gold helmets that soooo many teams uses. Maybe because I hate ucf, Notre Dame and not to fond of FSU. Gold helmets have been over used.

• Content Count:  4,642

what about that green helmet with a gold facemask?

• Content Count:  4,642

BTW, my eyes are bleeding now!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,985

That looks too much like Oregon, and I do not want to be reminded of that.  Keep the Gold helmets for christ sake they look cool.  I like our Gold over the UCF yellowish gold.  Ours is classier.  Unless you want something like Michigan there is only so many colors you can do.  Plus the dark green will be hot at home.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Anybody who follows college football will see that and immediately think "Oregon ripoff" ...

Like we didn't ripoff from the gazillion gold helmets that soooo many teams uses. Maybe because I hate ucf, Notre Dame and not to fond of FSU. Gold helmets have been over used.

You must be new ..... Our gold helmets are NOT like any of those you mentioned .... much to the chagrin of our resident fashion police.

• Content Count:  3,827

Keep the Gold helmets for christ sake they look cool.  I like our Gold over the UCF yellowish gold.  Ours is classier.

Forgive me, but who has the yellowish gold?!

helmets3.jpg

07ucf2.jpg

helmets14.jpg

Classy.....what does that mean exactly, when it comes to uniforms? I guess the Bucs would be considered "classy" if they went back to white helmets, and just stuck the flag on the side. I mean essentially, that's what USF is doing.

Archived