• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under Armour Uniforms?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

Change the color of the freakin helmets. Too many teams have gold helmets. Notre Dame, ucf, etc...... Dark green would look mean.

That looks too much like Oregon, and I do not want to be reminded of that.  Keep the Gold helmets for christ sake they look cool.  I like our Gold over the UCF yellowish gold.  Ours is classier.  Unless you want something like Michigan there is only so many colors you can do.  Plus the dark green will be hot at home.

Dark green helmets would be awesome dude.

Or get rid of the other teams like this -  :chainsaw

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

That dark green helmet with yellow iconic U reminds me of that awfl game in hell paso eekk

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So with the green helmet, we'd be head-to-toe green for home games.

:throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2 :throwup2

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

greengiant.jpg

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Mean Green >:DC:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\My Pictures\right color bulls helmet.psf

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, here is an idea.  make the uniforms all green, but change the helmet to Gold.  but not some light gold, a deeper gold, yeah.. that might work.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

You must be new ..... Our gold helmets are NOT like any of those you mentioned .... much to the chagrin of our resident fashion police.

i LOL'd.

• Content Count:  738

Why not change the helmet? Oregon has shown the football world you can have 3 different colored helmets. So why not?

Speaking of our uni's.....is it just me or does the green in our uniform seem to change colors on the road? What I mean by that is at home we wear a dark green uniform, like a hunters green, nearing a black green. But then I see us on the road sometimes....specifically the Pitt game comes to mind and the green pants and numbers look "green" like crayola crayon green. Not dark at all. I knoiw it is probably just the lighting or the cameras but I wondered if anyone else thought this.

The reason the uniform looks darker at home is because sweat makes it appear darker.  If you watch warmups to the end of the game, the jersey green jersey will actually get darker.  Whereas on the road, it doesn't show on the tackle twill on the numbers therefore you can't really tell on the pants either.

• Content Count:  738

So am I correct in my understanding that the Bulls football uniforms and helmets are being completely redesigned by Under Armour?

Is this all the uniforms, just certain ones?

Any info on what they are looking to change/update?

Under Armour doesn't produce any helmets.  The helmets we use are Schutt.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I usually avoid helmet talk, but I just had a great (stupid) idea. How about we do gold helmets with a green Gro-hawk?

Someone photoshop it up, it would look great.

OK, I will leave work soon. Just waiting on a CAD file to send to an ***hole architect in Texas. I hate Texas

Archived