• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Sun Bowl Opponents Thread | Oregon?

BJ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

AT LEAST EHY HAVE

The only bad part of playing Oregon is looking at whatever one of their 4 billion horrific uniform combos they might wear.  Someone at Nike needs to stop smoking when designing unis.  Pack your shades!

which uni do u find most aesthetically offensive?

7w6bwvd.jpg

personally, i think the "diamond cut" design on the shoulders and kneepads is the worst part of their gear.

the unis are great

You know, I hate to say it, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE VARIETY!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm with BigShoop on this one.  Yea their Unis are somewhat...wierd.  But they have many different versions and are pushing the envelope with that.  WHY ARE OUR HOME UNIS STRAIGHT GREEN.  We look like a high school with those...we need some designs or something.

AND CAN YOU TELL OUR PLAYERS TO TUCK IN THEIR JERSEYS?!!?!?!?!  I saw Grothe get sacked once because his jersey was hanging out and someone was able to grab it and bring him down...THIS IS A PROBLEM!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,738

You know, I hate to say it, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE VARIETY!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm with BigShoop on this one.  Yea their Unis are somewhat...wierd.  But they have many different versions and are pushing the envelope with that.  WHY ARE OUR HOME UNIS STRAIGHT GREEN.  We look like a high school with those...we need some designs or something.

AND CAN YOU TELL OUR PLAYERS TO TUCK IN THEIR JERSEYS?!!?!?!?!  I saw Grothe get sacked once because his jersey was hanging out and someone was able to grab it and bring him down...THIS IS A PROBLEM!!!

GO BULLS!!!

The unis above are a few years old

These are badass

10163.jpg

• Content Count:  105

UCLA can still win the conference... a 4-way tie (UCLA, Oregon, Arizona wins) and UCLA wins the tiebreaker as USC and ASU would be 1-2 between those 4 and Oregon and UCLA would be 2-1, then next tie-breaker order: UCLA beat Oregon, thus Pasadena!!!... Most likely order of opponent in Sun Bowl 1. Oregon St, 2. Oregon, 3. Arizona State, 4. California

• Content Count:  358

we need alternate unis...

hopefully Underarmour comes up with some cool alternate designs for us...

maybe an all-gold uni with green trim.  that would be fresh.

Our bowl uniform should be Gold helmets, Green jerseys and Gold pants.

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1ac5k-lg.jpg

• Content Count:  4,738

we need alternate unis...

hopefully Underarmour comes up with some cool alternate designs for us...

maybe an all-gold uni with green trim.  that would be fresh.

Our bowl uniform should be Gold helmets, Green jerseys and Gold pants.

apcacunrr_usc_notre_dame_1ac5k-lg.jpg

im going  with the green on green for the bowl.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls versus Beavers works for me.

But if we played the Ducks--- Rocky would kick the ever livin' shyte out of that duck

I'd hope Rocky could kick this guys hind end:

3f9939a83c7df-26-1.jpg

• Content Count:  2,661

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_7566428

Sun Bowl to extend invitation to South Florida

Times staff report

Article Launched: 11/26/2007 08:25:49 PM MST

Sources close to the Sun Bowl confirmed Monday night that the game plans to extend an invitation to South Florida on Tuesday after the Bulls are released from consideration by the Bowl Championship Series.

South Florida finished in fourth place in the Big East with a 9-3 overall record and a 4-3 conference record.

The Sun Bowl also has an affiliation with the Pac-10 to get that conference's No. 3 team. However, the Sun Bowl won't be able to determine which team that will be until after two things happen. First, the BCS will choose its teams tomorrow, a group that is expected to include Pac-10 teams USC and Arizona State.

Then, the Sun Bowl would choose between Oregon and Oregon State. If the BCS takes two Pac-10 teams, then the loser of Saturday's Oregon-Oregon State game would get invited to the Sun Bowl. But if Arizona beats Arizona State in the season finale on Saturday, then the Sun Bowl would invite the winner of the Oregon-Oregon State game.

It's a brief article, but leaves no possibility that the opponent will be anyone other than Oregon or Oregon State.

Archived