• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pop open the mailbox, your USF Bowl Application Form is sitting in there...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

This is designed for up-front-commitment. Season ticket holders are segregated from the

general pool of ticket purchasers, which makes sense from a logistical perspective. 

If you are - for whatever reasons - unable to commit to this registration process,

then you would have to exercise options outside of this opportunity, and

there's nothing included in this package that outlines what that could possibly be*.

Anyway...mine is in the mailbox as of this morning, headed back to Fowler Avenue.

See y'all where ever we wind up (well, with one notable exception... :-* )

* the form also allows you to purchase tickets to donate to the USF student contingent

or to a charity.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

The November 30th deadline is a little curious to me.  Could this be an attempt to show certain bowls that we have fan support?  For example, "Mr. Sun Bowl we have pre-sold XXXX amount of tickets if you select USF."

The funny thing is that if everything goes right this weekend (WV & USF win) we should know where we are going prior to the Nov 30th ticket deadline. 

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Did they forget us season ticket holders in Arizona? I have not received an application and I have four season tickets.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Before seeing this post we spent the morning game planning.  Made reservations in Las Cruces, NM for 2 nights and in Charlotte and in Birmingham (please not again).  So we are ready with hotels.  El Paso will have to be by air - either there, Tucson or Albuquerque. Gas, lodging and meals to drive out plus 4 days of driving is too much for us old folks - unless we find someone to join us and share the driving.  Now to decide on how many tickets.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Did they forget us season ticket holders in Arizona? I have not received an application and I have four season tickets.

I got mine friday.  Give it a day.  I'm sure mail isnt as quick from Tampa to Arizona as Tampa to Tampa.

Archived