• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting Bowl Article: Rutgers to Toronto?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

If Louisville wins this game, then they are 6-6 and bowl eligible? That might be more incentive too. Rutgers hasn't looked as good since beating USF.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

If Louisville wins this game, then they are 6-6 and bowl eligible?

If Louisville wins, then yes, they would be bowl eligible, but their only option would be a Bowl game that is not affiliated with the Big East. There look to be on a couple of potential openings through other conferences not filling their allotted bowl, but those are probably going to be taken by other programs.

• Content Count:  2,461

Still hoping for the Gator... Slowly seeing the Sun bowl come more and more into the picture.

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

I hate to blow your hope but is looking more and more like Bham

• Content Count:  66

Word around the camp fire is that we are down on B'ham's list. A loss would likely mean Toronto :(

--Joey

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  150

I don't see how a loss will impact anything at this point in regard tot he current BE bowl tie ins.

It would probably exclude the Gator and Sun-- sure.

A win though might ipen us up to other possible bowls out there that other conferences are having trouble making--- no one mentions that possibility. I haven't checked it out but there seem to be a lot of conferences with a short list of bowl eligible squads.

If UL gets bowl eligible-- and there is a better bowl out there to head to for one of the other teams-- UL will have to go to Canada.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I don't see how a loss will impact anything at this point in regard tot he current BE bowl tie ins.

It would probably exclude the Gator and Sun-- sure.

A win though might ipen us up to other possible bowls out there that other conferences are having trouble making--- no one mentions that possibility. I haven't checked it out but there seem to be a lot of conferences with a short list of bowl eligible squads.

If UL gets bowl eligible-- and there is a better bowl out there to head to for one of the other teams-- UL will have to go to Canada.

Nope, you show that you dont know what you are talking about again. The Big East bowls have to choose big East teams. Toronto cant take a 6-6 Big East team if a 7-5 Big East team is available. Stick to photography.

• Content Count:  1,457

Most likely New Jersey boys and gals must get on board with the fact that Greg may not win another game.

Archived