• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You can add me to the growing list of ...

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

wow.  this story is such a load of f**king horse ****.

u are a much more patient and tolerant man than i, PUC, because i would have been in jail after all that.

F**K the fat bastards that kept complaining, despite seeing the fact that u have a father with special needs and were just trying to enjoy the game.

and F**K the filthy Hillsborough swine on their little **** "i have a pistol and a billy club to compensate for my lack of male genitalia" power trips that act like asking THEM-- the people whose salaries are paid by YOUR tax dollars-- a question is a violation of a law.

seriously PUC, u <i>MUST</i> take action here.  file a grievance with HSO or whichever branch of law enforcement it was that u were dealing with, contact the supervisor of TSA operations at Ray Jay, the USF athletics office, write letters to Auman and McMurphy or the Trib and Times, and contact that "8 on your side" and better business bureau.

even <u>IF</u> they can legitimately tell u not to stand, the fact that they left an elderly special needs person unattended in a stadium is **** near a violation of civil liberties.  i would look into a lawsuit.

this is an egregious abuse of power and a case of officer misconduct to say the least.  speak to EVERYONE that will listen about this story...  i'm a member of the ACLU, i can find the number of their local chapter if you'd like.

seriously, do NOT lay down on this.  your rights were violated, and for all intents and purposes u broke no written laws or stadium regulations.  don't let this go.  take action.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone explain to me this need to stand?

You can yell and clap just as loud sitting down, so what is the attraction?

Really?  Cause the people I see sitting are usually sitting on their hands and don't even open their mouth.  You can't get as loud sitting down either, that is a fact. 

So people who stand up can yell louder?

Absolutely!  It isn't that complicated.  To yell as loud as possible you need more air, which means you need to stand to get the most out of your lungs and diaphram. 

OK thats the first explanation I've heard that makes any sense.  I'll buy it.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I stood the whole game in section 123.

I get very into the game and standing is just part of it. sorry.

• Content Count:  59

WTF?  Something doesn't sound right here.  I believe about 50% I read on this board.

• Content Count:  5,903

WTF?  Something doesn't sound right here.  I believe about 50% I read on this board.

That a very long and thought out post.

(you figure out the 50%)

:D

• Content Count:  186

My only question is why didn't he take his father with him when he got kicked out in the first place?

• Content Count:  1,235

This sounds like an abuse of discretion by the "authorities" at the game.  They don't want to have any problems, so they try to handle something that comes up.  They don't want to answer questions, so it's easier to just eject you.  I wouldn't ask questions, just say you'll only stand when appropriate,  according to the stadium policy.

It's a shame that some people think that everybody should sit all the time, just as it is equally bad in my opinion that people would think they should be able to stand in front of others for the entire game.  Why can't we all just act with moderation and get along?

Puc, I'm sorry that happened to you.  It seems like you were acting like most fans would at a game.  If you have read other teams message boards, it seems like this is a growing problem around the country.

• Content Count:  1,981

We hear these complaints after every single game, what are the USF officials that read this board doing about this? TSA, TPD, and USF need to get together and discuss the policy, because things like that shouldn't happen at all.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

Puc, sorry to hear that  >:(

When are seat belts being installed ? Sad.

• Content Count:  59

Ok, can we just delete this stream and for a lack of better words just move on with Bulls Football?

Archived