• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You can add me to the growing list of ...

puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

i'm a member of the ACLU, i can find the number of their local chapter if you'd like.

You're a member of the ACLU, but in a former post said you had thrown stuff on the field at players/refs...that makes sense.  ::) You ACLU guys are so funny with your twisted logic.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  294

Typical. We witnessed a couple get thrown out during the Cinci game for having beer thrown on them from the 3rd level. Can you imagine? Anyway - sorry to hear they put you and your father through that.

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I have talked to several people from the Tampa Police Department and they have been more than friendly and open to discussion. They have assured me that they are aware things should have been handled in a better way and have had many discussions with those involved to explain to them how they may want to listen to what someone is saying as it sometimes can be important. They also told me that the TSA has given them a written policy that all people are to remain seated at all times in areas that have seating. I explained to them that the written policy available to fans on the TSA website states something to the contrary and they told me that they can see how that may be a problem that needs to be explored. The TSA on the other hand has been in no way helpful and has yet to contact me in any way, shocking ::) I am particurally interested in talking to them now that I have been told the people I was involved in the altercation with were not patrons but employees. I know based upon the contracts they sign that the TSA is not very adept at business but I would think they should have learned enough in HS Econ to know that sacrificing paying customers for employee comped tickets is not the best business plan.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i'm a member of the ACLU, i can find the number of their local chapter if you'd like.

You're a member of the ACLU, but in a former post said you had thrown stuff on the field at players/refs...that makes sense.  ::) You ACLU guys are so funny with your twisted logic.

sounds like you need a new director of aclu in tampa

• Content Count:  1,238

I have talked to several people from the Tampa Police Department and they have been more than friendly and open to discussion. They have assured me that they are aware things should have been handled in a better way and have had many discussions with those involved to explain to them how they may want to listen to what someone is saying as it sometimes can be important. They also told me that the TSA has given them a written policy that all people are to remain seated at all times in areas that have seating. I explained to them that the written policy available to fans on the TSA website states something to the contrary and they told me that they can see how that may be a problem that needs to be explored. The TSA on the other hand has been in no way helpful and has yet to contact me in any way, shocking ::) I am particurally interested in talking to them now that I have been told the people I was involved in the altercation with were not patrons but employees. I know based upon the contracts they sign that the TSA is not very adept at business but I would think they should have learned enough in HS Econ to know that sacrificing paying customers for employee comped tickets is not the best business plan.

KEEP DIGGING!!!

GoldenShovel.jpg

Archived