• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator Bowl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

O.K. so let me get this straight. People are going to drive from Tampa the night after New Years eve? They are going to get up a 7am after maybe staying up until oh 1am. Then drive all the way to JAX and then sit through the game and drive back?, yeah right!!! I think most of us would get a room for  New Years eve have our drinks celebrate the new year, sleep in our hotel in Jax get up a little late and head to the game in full force. Then maybe drive back to Tampa or have one more night celebrating our win at the Landing. I mean come on!!

I would think that many tickets will be tied to the game and hotel... For example 4 tickets for $500 includes 2 night stay..  They will not lose money, they will tie tickets to hotel..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  89
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe we could get the USf Jacksonville Alumni who are football fans to through a new years eve party for us,... oh I forgot, Jacksonville doesn't have any USF football fans.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I am sure there are bulls fans in Jax. I am in Gainesville and I know that there are fans here see the car tags every day. There has to be some in Jacksonville. Can someone grab and email for the person that makes the calls for the Gator Bowl?

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I am sure there are bulls fans in Jax. I am in Gainesville and I know that there are fans here see the car tags every day. There has to be some in Jacksonville. Can someone grab and email for the person that makes the calls for the Gator Bowl?

I've only seen one other than my own, where are these mythical tags

• Content Count:  4,642

Does anyone know if any Gator Bowl reps will be at the game this weekend?

not sure, but at least they were there for the west virginia game

• Content Count:  12,293

i sure as hell would not be driving up just for the day.  i would get a hotel room for the night before the game and the night of the game

• Content Count:  695

I would probably want to stay up there for a few days. Hopefully it happens.

Archived