• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator Bowl!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Oh yeah Beat uofL! Beat U of L ! Then Gator Bowl! Got it.

No its

Beat UofL Beat UofL and then Beat Pitt Beat Pitt and then its Gator Bowl

a loss to ul will end gator bowl talk speculation

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Dude, you're killin' my buzz.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Dude, you're killin' my buzz.

Thnx smazza for that cheerful and positive insight.  ::)

• Content Count:  695

It better be the Gator Bowl, if not i'm going to have a tough time turning down the Gators Bowl game if it is in Florida which is probably will with the Outback Bowl, and Capitol One Bowl's getting cracks at the Gators. I doubt their getting in the BCS so they will be in one of those bowls so unless the Bulls go to the Gator Bowl my choice will be between going out of the state to see my school play, or stay in state, save money and get to watch my second favorite team who i've been a fan of since the early 90s play.

Maybe Charlotte i'd consider but i'm pretty sure that would be a long drive, and I keep hearing bad things about Birmingham so even though that is in driving range I don't know if i'd want to go. I would look into it of course.

• Content Count:  7,890

Oh yeah Beat uofL! Beat U of L ! Then Gator Bowl! Got it.

No its

Beat UofL Beat UofL and then Beat Pitt Beat Pitt and then its Gator Bowl

Thanks for pointing that out Mr. obvious  :clap

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

It better be the Gator Bowl, if not i'm going to have a tough time turning down the Gators Bowl game if it is in Florida which is probably will with the Outback Bowl, and Capitol One Bowl's getting cracks at the Gators. I doubt their getting in the BCS so they will be in one of those bowls so unless the Bulls go to the Gator Bowl my choice will be between going out of the state to see my school play, or stay in state, save money and get to watch my second favorite team who i've been a fan of since the early 90s play.

Maybe Charlotte i'd consider but i'm pretty sure that would be a long drive, and I keep hearing bad things about Birmingham so even though that is in driving range I don't know if i'd want to go. I would look into it of course.

the game in B-Ham is on the 22nd Mr. Bandwagon.

Okay? I wouldn't go to 2 bowl games, i'm not made of money. Going to B-Ham i'd probably have to stay in the hotel for at least one night and would still do quite a bit of driving. I knew the date of the bowl already.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Okay? I wouldn't go to 2 bowl games, i'm not made of money. Going to B-Ham i'd probably have to stay in the hotel for at least one night and would still do quite a bit of driving. I knew the date of the bowl already.

Just buy Gator tickets, thats your team. We all get it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah dude, get them while you still can.  Their fan base needs your money more than ours.

Which is why I would drive all the way to Jacksonville to see the Bulls over driving to Tampa to see the Gators, and I would be willing to consider Charlotte which is a little bit further away than Tampa or Orlando. I want to see the Bulls play in a bowl but I have to consider the money too, i'm not rich I can't just go fly out to Toronto or El Paso. I'd want to, I just can't.

Archived