• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Mac is 0-2 this yr & counting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I hope one day we can get past trying to find someone to blame and just support the kids who work hard for USF.

Maybe that's just me...

It is not just you, but it is a rare breed.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

His boys, his loses, they should not go against Heath's record

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Heath said in his press conference that and i'm paraphrasing "these are my guys... i could have kicked them off the team if i didn't like how they fit into my system, but i didn't because I like the guys/talent we have."

And his guys this year are, if you believe the ranking services, the most talent we've ever had. Whether it's good enough for consistent play in the BE remains to be seen ....... I would have thought they would have been good enough to at least beat Buffalo again, though.    :-\

• Content Count:  9,038

Does anyone else think Heath candy bars are nasty?  I cannot stand them!  ICKY!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Where is Coach Mac?  Did he land a head coaching job anywhere?

• Content Count:  19,229

He doesn't need to land a job this year, we are still paying him and he gets a job, then we don't have to pay him.

I'd sit down and take a year off, too.  Except i would have been fired after year 1.

• Content Count:  106

Heath said in his press conference that and i'm paraphrasing "these are my guys... i could have kicked them off the team if i didn't like how they fit into my system, but i didn't because I like the guys/talent we have."

And his guys this year are, if you believe the ranking services, the most talent we've ever had. Whether it's good enough for consistent play in the BE remains to be seen ....... I would have thought they would have been good enough to at least beat Buffalo again, though.    :-\

Really???

Please show me the top 35 national recruit and the other top 100 recruit.

If you remember, BB was #28 in one service and #35 in ESPN. Altron was in the 90-100 range.

Are you referring to Holmes? Gransberry?

I really don't know our current players' rankings.

• Content Count:  505

I think Holmes was in the 110-115 range and Curry was in the 130's.  Verdajo was also a three star.

Really???

If you remember, BB was #28 in one service and #35 in ESPN. Altron was in the 90-100 range.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Really???

Going strictly by recruiting ratings, which is subjective I know, we've got 5 3 star recruits playing now with another one eligible in December. I understand about BB and Altron but they were only two players, and we have had some 3 stars here and there but I don't know if we've ever had this many playing at one time .... Maybe I'm just getting senile.

Archived