• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Amarri Jackson will likely end his career in ray jay...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  150

perhaps the problem is you are using that one game against Louisville as his benchmark--- who could ever expect to repeat that type of performance?

SOme folks act like he never saw the end zone again ro did a single thing right after that game. It simply isn't true. He dropped balls-- so did a lot of our guys. he made mistakes-- so did others. Why single him out? I think it goes back to this excessive expectations based on the one game and not realizing that it was a big night.

Why do we have fans who seem to enjoy throwing a player under the bus right before he graduates? It is very poor form imo-- people did it to Pat Julmiste too and all that guy ever did was try to help USF win games.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

perhaps the problem is you are using that one game against Louisville as his benchmark--- who could ever expect to repeat that type of performance?

SOme folks act like he never saw the end zone again ro did a single thing right after that game. It simply isn't true. He dropped balls-- so did a lot of our guys. he made mistakes-- so did others. Why single him out? I think it goes back to this excessive expectations based on the one game and not realizing that it was a big night.

Why do we have fans who seem to enjoy throwing a player under the bus right before he graduates? It is very poor form imo-- people did it to Pat Julmiste too and all that guy ever did was try to help USF win games.

:clap

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

I hope Amarri dresses for the game ... I know I will be cheering loud for him.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I hope Amarri dresses for the game ... I know I will be cheering loud for him.

Go BULLS !!!

so do i

i just hope that if he goes into the game it wont start raining boos.

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Too bad he never lived up to his potential. He could have been so much more than what he was.

That said, hes still a great bull and it sucks that he wont play in his last game here.

Of course he lived up to his potential - he played for the Bulls and did ok (held his own).  He was not stellar for the Offense; but he did catch some Julmiste balls (and boy oh boy were those some crazy ones).

Jackson is not done - he will reconcile and do well for the Bulls in the finish.

Arena ball will be his thing - then when his nerves settle who knows?

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

i shall co-sign your :clap and raise u one more...

• Content Count:  2,307

I really hope that he'll be able to play at least during one possession.

• Content Count:  1,013

I'm certain that the results of our 3 losses would be different with a healthly Amarri, T Johnson and Walker.  He was missed.

The good news is that we have a nice crop of young receivers.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm certain that the results of our 3 losses would be different with a healthly Amarri, T Johnson and Walker.  He was missed.

The good news is that we have a nice crop of young receivers.

he was healthy all of the Rutgers game, so lets say just 2...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Take a look at Amarri's career stats some time.

His three-season career has amounted to what would be ONE good season.

And by the way, in regard to Julmiste, most people "threw him under the bus" LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG before he graduated.

That's quite a straw man you built there.

Archived