• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unfortunately UCF Wins 45 - 31 vs UAB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

UCF could very well finish in the top 25, ahead of USF if UCF goes 11-3.

UCif could win the NC "if"

No one cares about a CDOA team they are ranked the 14 12th worse conference behind some 1AA conferences.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's because UCF is a huge rival, yet the fans are in a bizarre denial about it. as if admitting that they have a rivalry with them would lesser USF. like you're banging a fat chick but don't go out with her with your friends. who cares, you're with a porker, just man up and admit it. sheesh. pathetic.

What would you base this rival thing on? USF has played other teams more times than UCif and split games with these teams. If you want to say proximity than I guess UF would be our rival also.

The only thing here is a unhealthy obsession and deep seated envy on the part of UCif fans. They have no explanation to explain their long failure so they seek to diminish our rapid success. They can not do it head to head in any sport as the record book  show so they resort to the message  board smack.

If you want to base it on posts here there are more threads yesterday and today about OSU and UConn so they must be rivals right.

• Content Count:  3,574

dang, I wanted them to fall to a 2 - 6 team.  Almost did, but came back in teh fourth quarter.

We want the teams on our schedule to win... every time (except for the USF game).

Bottom line... USF 64 - UCF 12

dang, I wanted them to fall to a 2 - 6 team.  Almost did, but came back in teh fourth quarter.

We want the teams on our schedule to win... every time (except for the USF game).

Bottom line... USF 64 - UCF 12

I honestly do not care what UCif does; if we need them to prop up our SOS we are in trouble. Why do we want the teams we play to win? At this point I am not sure the computer SOS means anything to USF. The bowl selection committee and wins are far more important now. Most of the teams we played need to lose for us to go up (BE teams)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

like you're banging a fat chick but don't go out with her with your friends. who cares, you're with a porker, just man up and admit it. sheesh. pathetic.

That's best description of the USF-UCF situation I've ever heard.

Actually, this is the best description USF-UCF situation that I've ever seen ....

UCFRVManim54.thumb.gif

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

that's because UCF is a huge rival, yet the fans are in a bizarre denial about it.

Huge rival BUT the fans are in denial about it..... I'm a multi-millionaire BUT I don't have the multi-millions.

******* brilliant...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Beating UCF is liking riding a moped.

Sure, it's fun, but you wouldn't want your friends to catch you on it...

And it gets boring real quick

• Content Count:  709

that's because UCF is a huge rival, yet the fans are in a bizarre denial about it.

Huge rival BUT the fans are in denial about it..... I'm a multi-millionaire BUT I don't have the multi-millions.

******* brilliant...

You don't have to hate on the guy because he is telling the truth.

Be a man and own up to it.

Hell, how many signatures of USF members have something about UCF in them?  Yeah, you get the point.

• Content Count:  1,238

like you're banging a fat chick but don't go out with her with your friends. who cares, you're with a porker, just man up and admit it. sheesh. pathetic.

That's best description of the USF-UCF situation I've ever heard.

Actually, this is the best description USF-UCF situation that I've ever seen ....

UCFRVManim54.thumb.gif

True.

We need to learn how to hit the "Ignore" button whenever they come trolling because their own board is so dull and boring. Can't wait till after next year. No more "them".  ;D

Archived