• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this a G-d damn Joke or something

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

Yep he was blocking downfield (it was supposed to be a run play after all) and once the ball went in the air that becomes OPI

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Yep he was blocking downfield (it was supposed to be a run play after all) and once the ball went in the air that becomes OPI

so that explains why the flag was thrown after Edwards caught it, while he was in the endzone?

give me a f***n break.

• Content Count:  695

so that explains why the flag was thrown after Edwards caught it, while he was in the endzone?

give me a f***n break.

Exactly. If the flag is thrown after the play, the penalty should be enforced after the play.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

The announcer said we would be better off on 3rd and goal after that false start.  Yeah I would much rather not be a football away from the endzone with two downs.  Jeez.

He actually had a good point because we are more effective when we're in the spread.

• Content Count:  100

give me a f***n break.

Exactly. If the flag is thrown after the play, the penalty should be enforced after the play.

No it doesn't explain why it was thrown late. Colby asked why the flag, I gave the answer.

If it's a pass, the receiver cannot initiate contact with a defender. If he does, then the defender - and any others who see it - read run. Which it was supposed to be.

When MG throws that ball up, that blocking has to be flagged as OPI and it doesn't matter if the blocking happened 20 seconds before the pass.  Did you see Taurus complaining? Did you see ANYONE complaining?

Colby, it's a live ball foul. The play possibly wouldn't have developed that way if the secondary wasn't playing the run, so you can't let the play stand.

I'm just happy that for the first time in 4 weeks we're not ******** about a call that cost us the game...................

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't see any pass interference. I thought I had just missed it though or it wasn't on the camera.

• Content Count:  12,293

our redzone offense has been terrible ALL season long.

• Content Count:  10,219

where is the rhino package...ford/kelly and a big oline leading the way?

you run that 4x up the gut..to get you 1 or 2 yds

Archived