• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QUIT

Joe

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I always encourage the ******** to take place elsewhere.  I really don't give two s**** that some fan wants an OC fired.  Or a HC fired.  Or a player benched.  It's just inane.  Criticize the game, talk about the play, but the ******** is just a waste of time and hard to read.  This board is not here for that.  Go ***** around the water cooler and save the intelligent discourse for your good friends here.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

Back to the original post...

"offendibe coordinator"?????

Did you just get back from the dentist or something?  Is Mushmouth from Fat Albert a personal hero?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Did you just get back from the dentist or something?  Is Mushmouth from Fat Albert a personal hero?

:D :ROFLMAO

You don't post here enough, Mr. Bolton.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

I always encourage the ******** to take place elsewhere.  I really don't give two s**** that some fan wants an OC fired.  Or a HC fired.  Or a player benched.  It's just inane.  Criticize the game, talk about the play, but the ******** is just a waste of time and hard to read.  This board is not here for that.  Go ***** around the water cooler and save the intelligent discourse for your good friends here.

I admit I wanted CRM fired........

• Content Count:  84
  • Days Won:  0

:D :ROFLMAO

You don't post here enough, Mr. Bolton.

mushmouth.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

Somebody has to take the fall for losing to teams not as talented as ours. It would be boring if people did not b itch . The bad part for me is I do not even feel like going to Bucs games after a Bull defeat. Ruins my weekend. I feel better after ******** about it.

I think this may be the biggest misconception. USF has talent-- sure-- but are we so talented that we can claim to have better talent than all the teams we just lost to? I think the talent gap is closer than some people think. If talent is fairly even, it comes down to execution, heart, luck, and hard work. This is how I felt we lost the last three games-- our combination of those factors was surpassed by the other team. This is why they play the games.

If you can't handle the losing aspect of sports, you aren't ready to be a fan or a player.

PS-- this isn't directed at you personally jg

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'll take being lucky over being good anyday...    :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

Enough, back to Joe's point.  We do have a handful, if I may borrow the expression, of chicken littles that always cry out for someone to be fired after a loss....very strange behavior, but that is the essence of message  board anonymity.  The ones I pity are those that lock onto firing a coach (or benching a player, or some weird issue) and never let up so that their own egotistical needs are fulfilled.

Funny, but sad.

excellent point--- I get the impression that they throw that seed (among many others) out there early enough so they can be the clown who gets to say "see-- I told you so! I am the smartest poster here-- I saw it all along. You people need to listen to every word I have to say. I am a genius. I know exactly how to fix everything wrong with USF... blah blah blah"

save it for your commune, douchebag

I'm particularly concerned about this fan mob mentality.  My Little League rookie team (ages 5-7) lost in the first round of pool play Monday to the tournament favorite.  We gave up two runs in bottom of 6th to lose 9-8.

I'm sure that despite two more pool games to be played in our bracket there are parents calling for my head...the pressure.

I'll take being lucky over being good anyday...    :D

You must golf.

Archived