• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can anyone confirm these two items????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Teachey's kick was awesome. Mike Jenkins speed worked against him on that one. He actually over-ran that kick.

I don't think you could ask for a better kick though. Nice high bounce, plenty of time to get there, and it was coming down just past the 10-yard barrier. He had a great one against Rutgers last year too. I wish he would get some time kicking FG's, he could have NFL type leg, but if he couldn't beat Delbert out, probably not going to happen.

It's a shame if a player yelled at the refs, we fans in the south endzone had that covered. Also, if C Rob wasn't into the game, that is a little scary. I feel bad for him, he has so much promise, but it is a team. Injury early in the season hurt his chances, but he'll be a force if he gets his head right, and gets on the field.

UCiF worries so much about us because what else do they have? C-USA championships? I am not trying to dis them here, but I kind of feel bad for them. We were there not too long ago, you can't really recruit with the big boys, you only get to play BCS teams on the road for the most part, you're in a bad conference (no conference when we were there, 9-2 and no bowl). You have put a ton of money into the program, and can't go anywhere until either the BCS is gone, or you get in a BCS conference. It sucks for them, but they don't need to try to drag us down to their level. They should be trying to raise to our level.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah man...that onside kick had possibilities.

• Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

I heard the boos at halftime as well and wondered what it was all about? It seemed like the players were being booed but I couldn't/won't believe that to be true!

• Content Count:  1,165

The student section always boos the opposing team at halftime (if they are beating us, at least).  This is nothing new.

And **** Robinson if this is true (which I guess it is). I would have beat his ass if I were on the team.

• Content Count:  5,691

Hope c rob wakes up before he ends up on another team

Talent is not the only thing that matters especially on a team that prides itself on being a family

• Content Count:  2,307

Students boo them when they come in, and again at half time--regardless of if they're winning or not.  Boos were definitely towards the refs.

• Content Count:  1,985

I am right behind the FG pole in the south end zone... did anyone hear boos as the team went into the locker room? I thought I heard some when they were walking into the locker room, but I had the thought that it was probably boos for Cincinnati... but, they weren't coming from across the stadium, they were coming from where our team was entering the locker room.

maybe the sun was affecting me and I heard wrong.

they were booing the referees that were coming into that tunnel

• Content Count:  1,238

I am right behind the FG pole in the south end zone... did anyone hear boos as the team went into the locker room? I thought I heard some when they were walking into the locker room, but I had the thought that it was probably boos for Cincinnati... but, they weren't coming from across the stadium, they were coming from where our team was entering the locker room.

maybe the sun was affecting me and I heard wrong.

they were booing the referees that were coming into that tunnel

Yeah, I remember that. I was under the impression it was for the ref.s. Would never have taken it as against our team. Crowd's emotions were over-heated towards the ref.s and Cincy. I would imagine the only people booing our team would have been Cincy fans.

• Content Count:  253

So the players aren't allowed to stand on the sideline or it was bad C-rob was sitting on the bench?  WOW!  That's newsworthy.  For all we know C-Rob was zoned out in meditation thinking about how to become a better player.  Who cares.  At least when UCF finally wins some games, the "slant-tinel" will cover them as much as they cover USF.  At the end of the game, fans were booing the refs.  At least in my section, they were. 

• Content Count:  282

I'm an old guy and have my seats on the home side so I would have to sprint but if our students are going to be booing bums like the refs we have been getting then hell, icount me in!  It will be worth getting my aged arse down there a get a little hate on for the zebra after the game  >:D

Archived