• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can anyone confirm these two items????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

A guy I know who is a UCF Knight has been giving me crap after each of our losses saying it makes the USF / UCF beating look bad and isnt helping their SOS.   Today he sent me the following items (though not sure of his source) can anyone confirm or deny them?

Item 1:

Fullback Mike Padilla cursed at referee Randy Smith as Smith ran off the field and other USF players shook their heads as they walked toward their locker room.

Item 2:

Meanwhile, tensions boiled over on the USF sideline.

As the Bulls (6-3, 1-3) got ready for the onside kick, reserve linebacker Sam Miller told his teammates to leave the bench and stand on the sideline. All but one of them, linebacker Chris Robinson, did.

When nose tackle Richard Clebert saw Robinson still sitting on the bench, he yelled and had to be restrained by teammates.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

A guy I know who is a UCF Knight has been giving me crap after each of our losses saying it makes the USF / UCF beating look bad and isnt helping their SOS.   Today he sent me the following items (though not sure of his source) can anyone confirm or deny them?

Item 1:

Fullback Mike Padilla cursed at referee Randy Smith as Smith ran off the field and other USF players shook their heads as they walked toward their locker room.

Item 2:

As the Bulls (6-3, 1-3) got ready for the onside kick, reserve linebacker Sam Miller told his teammates to leave the bench and stand on the sideline. All but one of them, linebacker Chris Robinson, did.

When nose tackle Richard Clebert saw Robinson still sitting on the bench, he yelled and had to be restrained by teammates.

It was in the Orlando Sentinel

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Item 1:

Item 2:

It was in the Orlando Sentinel

:link

Please  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Item 1:

Item 2:

Who cares? 

• Content Count:  1,238

Item 1:

Item 2:

Who cares?   

I just thought of that. Your right. The crap is coming from a ucIF. Pig slobber is more interesting than anything they may or may not have to say.

Moving on to another thread.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

"As the Bulls (6-3, 1-3) got ready for the onside kick, reserve linebacker Sam Miller told his teammates to leave the bench and stand on the sideline. All but one of them, linebacker Chris Robinson, did.

When nose tackle Richard Clebert saw Robinson still sitting on the bench, he yelled and had to be restrained by teammates. "

That one is true, saw it with my own eyes.  I thought Clebert was going to kick his arse.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I thought Clebert was going to kick his arse.

Clebert is one dude i would DEFINETELY not want to f**k with.

• Content Count:  5,241

UCF needs to quit talkin about us. Didnt they learning anything from their 64-12 slaughter???

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Item 1:

Wait a minute .... Our players were shaking their heads as they walked towards the locker room??? Shaking their freaking heads??? What the hell is up with that? Kudos to the Sentinel writer for catching that .... Great investigative reporting.

Archived