• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

has this season been disappointing

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

you must suffer from short term memory loss.

Beating Auburn: Priceless

Beating WVU and rushing the field: Amazing

Serving UCF a can of whoopass and humble pie for dessert: use to it.

Last 3 weeks have been dissapointing, but we've still had a good season.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Nope i had us anywhere from 8-4 to 11-1 so we are still in my target expectations for the time being. 

• Content Count:  1,532

I had fun this season... and it was one of our better seasons.  BUT, you can't say you arn't at least a  little disappointed in the effort the last 3 games. 

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I had us at 9-3 for a pre-season prediction.

So if they win out (maybe a big "if"), it won't be disappointing for me.

If they drop one of these last three, then yes.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

They would need to win the rest of their games to salvage this thing.  All those early season victories were nice but everyone else is getting the last laugh on us.

• Content Count:  936

I had fun this season... and it was one of our better seasons.  BUT, you can't say you arn't at least a  little disappointed in the effort the last 3 games. 

Agreed.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't care what anyone’s preseason predictions or hopes were; if you have a legitimate shot to not only go undefeated, but go undefeated and to the national championship and you lose three strait games and are going to end up out of the country and out of anyone’s minds at the end of the season that is a disappointment.

My personal hopes for the team were a big east championship or at least the gator bowl and I don't know anyone who should have hoped differently.

So, I say an astounding yes.  I feel demoralized for the team, and that is disappointment.  no one thought we'd be demoralized at this point.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Not disappointing yet.  It depends on the final body of work for the year.  Win out.  Achieve a top 25 and Meineke Bowl.  That's about where we expected be.  It would be about equal with last year with some excitement thrown in there to boot.

Lose 1 out of 2 and it was an OK year.  Maybe one to buid upon for last year, but disappointing from where we were.

Lose 2 out of the next 3 and the season was not only disappointing, I would say it would have turned out to be a disaster.  If you go from a 9-4 record last year, only lose a couple of key contributors, bring in a couple of highly recruited RBs and have a horrible offensive showing.  Then start out 6-0, become the 2nd ranked team in the land and then proceed to lose 5 out of the next 6 games, it becomes a complete disaster.  Maybe one of the biggest collpases in college football history considering that we had, for the most part, our toughest part of the schedule behind us (the way the year ended up playing out).

It's too early to call it a disappointment.  The next 3 games are key.  All of them!

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Not disappointing yet.  It depends on the final body of work for the year.  Win out.  Achieve a top 25 and Meineke Bowl.  That's about where we expected be.  It would be about equal with last year with some excitement thrown in there to boot.

Honestly, I would gladly take that right now.

Archived