• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How to carry a football...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

lol.  here i was thinking we could actually discuss, with visual evidence, one of the reasons Ford might not be seeing as many carries as the other guys.

but instead it turns into a case study on asshurt oversensitivity and defensiveness from a fan who clearly lacks objectivity due to a flaming mancrush.

if u think the thread/pictures are "pointless," feel free to not comment, skippy.  the point of this thread is to discuss the play of our RB's, not to debate whether the thread itself has a point or not.

now run along  :-*

Why would I debate with you when you clearly don't read what I post?

And it's funny....claiming this was supposed to be a thread about discussing the play of our runnign backs, when you included zero discussion in your post. But hey, your insults make you right!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

what is this, tit-for-tat?

i included no discussion.... except for an analysis of their carrying techniques and visual evidence of the differences between them.

until Mike can learn to carry the ball securely, i'm not going to be too upset when he doesn't get as many touches as the other guys.

Posting two pictures of running backs in different situations IS NOT ANALYSIS.

Anyway, troll on, I'm done here.

• Content Count:  3,827

Hey Bully, he's right. If someone doesnt agree with you, you turn it around and question their manhood.....every....single.....time. It's not only this post, it happens in others as well. But, this post pretty much exemplifies your attitude.....

"only if you're a douchebag."

"have u actually WATCHED these guys play, or are u too busy staring at their ass in their tights?"

"but instead it turns into a case study on asshurt oversensitivity and defensiveness from a fan who clearly lacks objectivity due to a flaming mancrush.

if u think the thread/pictures are "pointless," feel free to not comment, skippy"

Gee, I wonder why you call yourself "BigBully".....

• Content Count:  136

Both of you have good points. BigBully posted pics of Jamar Taylor and Mike Ford's running and wanted to discuss Mike Ford's inability to carry a football properly. Sure you don't know what is going on during each snapshot, but despite that, it is clearly evident by watching Mike Ford run during games that he does need to work on the way he carries the ball. He carries it way to low/loose. If he tucked it into his body a bit more he could be seeing a lot more carries.

Both of you have good points. BigBully posted pics of Jamar Taylor and Mike Ford's running and wanted to discuss Mike Ford's inability to carry a football properly. Sure you don't know what is going on during each snapshot, but despite that, it is clearly evident by watching Mike Ford run during games that he does need to work on the way he carries the ball. He carries it way to low/loose. If he tucked it into his body a bit more he could be seeing a lot more carries.

I agree with Ford needing to work on his carrying technique, which I clearly stated in one of my posts that he ignored. The way he went about creating this thread was pointless.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

There has been a rash of pretty ****** threads lately. 

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Hey Bully, he's right. If someone doesnt agree with you, you turn it around and question their manhood.....every....single.....time. It's not only this post, it happens in others as well. But, this post pretty much exemplifies your attitude.....

"only if you're a douchebag."

"have u actually WATCHED these guys play, or are u too busy staring at their ass in their tights?"

"but instead it turns into a case study on asshurt oversensitivity and defensiveness from a fan who clearly lacks objectivity due to a flaming mancrush.

if u think the thread/pictures are "pointless," feel free to not comment, skippy"

Gee, I wonder why you call yourself "BigBully".....

oh gee, another smartguy that would rather comment on something OTHER than the topic of the thread.  who woulda thunk it?  ::)

it's funny, people are always screaming about why Mike doesn't get more touches, i offer some insight with visual evidence to support it, and instead the thread turns into a bunch of crybabies that would rather engage in trivial arguing about something completely unrelated.

guess it's only acceptable to criticize Amarri's catching or Delbert's kicking... but analyze Ford's poor carrying technique and it turns into an estrogen-fest. 

bunch of kool-aid drinkers.  :KoolAid

• Content Count:  1,290

I have noticed that Taylor always carry with his left hand even theres tackler on his left side.  that's bad.. he needs to switch it to his right hand so he can stiff arm against tackler on left side.  I think he is 100% lefty..

• Content Count:  4,738

It's hard to compare how someone who is being tackled holds a football with how someone who is in the open is holding the ball

quit drinkin the koolaid man. I love mike ford but he carries that **** like a loaf of bread

Archived