• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A. Hall in the game!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

karma...

I am not trying to be a homer (probably can't help it), but is it just me, or does Selvin Young look really slow?

Andre would be running all over the place if the would leave him in.

I hope he can get 10-15 carries and show what he is made of. When does Henry get suspended?

when the child support payments run out

ha ha

I saw a good article in the New York post about that and how ESPN would rip Tiki Barber a new one for any mistake, but Henry is OK with 9 illegitimate children (by 9 different women), and a drug problem.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

go Andre

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Shannahan is a coward.  Put Andre in there and put that **** in the endzone

• Content Count:  574

I really wish the Bucs would have kept him.  With all the injuries at RB this year we sure could use him.

I really wish the Bucs would have kept him.  With all the injuries at RB this year we sure could use him.

Now there's a team that went from one of the best run best coached teams to blah

• Content Count:  1,165

He'd be getting good playing time, too

Now there's a team that went from one of the best run best coached teams to blah

They won the last 2 games everywhere but on the scoreboard.  Definitely headed in the right direction though.

Need to dump Gruden and get Rich McKay back

HAHAHAHA.  Now that has to be a joke right?  Mckay is running the Atlanta franchise into the ground with his awful draft picks just like he did here his last 5 years or so.  The guy still hasn't drafted a good WR in the first round. If Sam Wyche hadn't drafted Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, Alstott, etc... where would this team had ever been?  Mckay drafted Ronde Barber in the 3rd round and that is about where his draft expertise ended.  Unless you consider trading 2 first rounders to move up to get Kenyatta Walker.  That was a GREAT move.

Now...back to Andre Hall.

HAHAHAHA.  Now that has to be a joke right?  Mckay is running the Atlanta franchise into the ground with his awful draft picks just like he did here his last 5 years or so.  The guy still hasn't drafted a good WR in the first round. If Sam Wyche hadn't drafted Brooks, Sapp, Lynch, Alstott, etc... where would this team had ever been?  Mckay drafted Ronde Barber in the 3rd round and that is about where his draft expertise ended.  Unless you consider trading 2 first rounders to move up to get Kenyatta Walker.  That was a GREAT move.

Now...back to Andre Hall.

"As general manager for the Buccaneers from 1993 to 2003, McKay directed six teams that reached the NFC playoffs and one team that won a Super Bowl title. In 1996, McKay hired Tony Dungy as head coach, and in 1999 the Bucs played in the NFC championship game.

During his tenure as general manager, McKay drafted the following players: John Lynch (1993), Trent Dilfer (1994), Warren Sapp (1995), Derrick Brooks (1995), Mike Alstott (1996), Ronde Barber (1997), and Warrick Dunn (1997). McKay constructed the 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers roster that featured 12 Pro Bowl players. Also, the Buccaneers' 41 Pro Bowl selections between 1997 through 2002 were the most in the NFL."

And the Falcons were in a downward spiral well before McKay got there.

But whatever. 

RUN ANDRE RUN (or better yet PUT IN H2)

Edit:  Credit to wikipedia because I was too lazy to compile my own list.  Don't forget drafting McFarland and Brian Kelly.  And acquiring Simeon Rice.  Come on man it's too easy.

Archived