• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A. Hall in the game!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I think Jaws is crazy. That guy lives and breathes NFL football.

My favorite NFL guy.  He knows football better than I know how to perform all life-sustaining functions combined.

Not sure if that made sense.  Yes he is crazy.  Crazy about being a genius.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

How depressing is it to drive 99 yards and settle for a field goal...

Less depressing than cosistantly missing chip shots  :-\

Shhhh.... I'm in a happy place.  Now you've made me think of whether or not M. Jenkins would have laid a hit on someone like Champ Bailey just smacked Driver with (looked much more impressive full speed than in the replay).

Back to the happy place, pretty please?

Sorry, if it makes you feel any better, Jenks would have broken up the pass. The hit wouldn't have been too impressive, but the receiver wouldn't have gotten that seperation either. (just run with it, may not be true) Is that blonde from Happy Gilmore in your happy place also?

I think more NFL announcers should use the term "mega-play".  Usage "3rd and 10 here... mega-play."

It's ANDRE time

Shhhh.... I'm in a happy place.  Now you've made me think of whether or not M. Jenkins would have laid a hit on someone like Champ Bailey just smacked Driver with (looked much more impressive full speed than in the replay).

Sorry, if it makes you feel any better, Jenks would have broken up the pass. The hit wouldn't have been too impressive, but the receiver wouldn't have gotten that seperation either. (just run with it, may not be true) Is that blonde from Happy Gilmore in your happy place also?

My happy place consists of constant replays of the 2005 Louisville 2OT win.  And Jessica Alba.  And beer.  That's pretty much it.  I'm a simple guy, really.

Wow what does Bigby (sp?) have to do to get pulled from the game?  Jesus.

HAHAHA OMG Just heard he was a UCF alum.

SHOCKER OF THE CENTURY

:ROFLMAO  :ROFLMAO  :ROFLMAO

He went to UCF, obviously the coverage wasn't good, but they didn't score a TD, so it is a moral victory.

• Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

My happy place consists of constant replays of the 2005 Louisville 2OT win.  And Jessica Alba.  And beer.  That's pretty much it.  I'm a simple guy, really.

you mean 2003 2OT win?

you mean 2003 2OT win?

Yes.  I'm getting delirious now.  It's possible my brain has blacked out the entire 2005 season and placed a carbon copy of the 2003 season in its place.  Most intense game I've ever been to.

you mean 2003 2OT win?

Yes.  I'm getting delirious now.  It's possible my brain has blacked out the entire 2005 season and placed a carbon copy of the 2003 season in its place.  Most intense game I've ever been to.

I'd have to go replay of @ Auburn, hearing the fans go from crazy to silent as Hester flips the ball down after the TD that shocked the state of Alabama. Jessica Biel (or simpson?) for me, and most definately beer.

Now, give me OT, and a big return by Hall to set the broncos up for the win.

Archived