• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Win or Lose...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

Still here, and still rocking the Bulls gear.

GO BULLS!!!

FINISH STRONG!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

:D     Can I get an "Amen" for the Professa who so eloquently put it!

I bleed Green and Gold and I will say it loud and I will say it proud......................

[move]GO BULLS[/move]

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

no question.

Bulls love is unconditional love.

it just wouldn't be my Bulls without the bi-polar, "play up or down to your opponent" tendencies.

still went out and bought some new Bulls stuff today, and i'm dying to see our guys in all green Saturday afternoon for homecoming, with HOT and a packed student section to get them over the hump.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  642

So I got my Green USF button up collar shirt on today. 3 gator fans came up to me and said, "How can you ware that today?" I replied to each and everyone one of them, "I'm not you."

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

So I got my Green USF button up collar shirt on today. 3 gator fans came up to me and said, "How can you ware that today?" I replied to each and everyone one of them, "I'm not you."

LOL.  Gayturd fans have the nerve to talk after the Dawgs spanked them in Jax.

win or lose, i wear USF gear literally every day.  more than half a dozen jerseys, about 20 shirts, 5 hats, 2 pairs of shorts... Bulls gear is more than half my wardrobe.  if i stopped wearing it i wouldn't have anything to wear.

• Content Count:  1,777

This is only the beginning. USF Football, USF athletics  and USF as a school have a bright future.  The Bulls football program will be in the national championship title hunt every year from now on.  This is only the beginning.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Come on! Where are you all at! Bullivier, MikeG, Sheriff, Velcro, Mid-Atlantic...ect! I want to hear some noise baby! GOBULLS! We Bleed GReeN!

Go Bulls!

(and fire Greg Gregory!)

;D

Sorry......had to say it.

But yeah......Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  178

I am an alumus. Where I am I going to go? I can't change my degree. I am a Bull, thick or thin., hell or high water, better or worse. Besides, there are about 120 1-A schools that would fire their coach & or athletic director, commit recruiting violations, pony up cash...whatever it took, just to get a team that might, possibly, someday, be in the top 20. Do I want better? Sure, Do I get P---d? Oh yeah! But I am still pleased with the progression so far. The coaches & players aren't and that's the way it should be. I can't wait for homecoming.

Archived