• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Win or Lose...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe the posers and fair weather fans have been washed away by the rains at UConn.  I think we were 5-3 last year at this time with losses to Cinci, Rutgers and Kansas.  We had lost these games by 23 points.  I believe after yesterday's mudbowl, were are 6-2.  We have lost these games by 10 points. 

As for me, I am looking forward to honor the 1997 team, getting my father to his first Bulls game of the year, seeing my Bulls play before I hop on a plane Sunday to Germany for the Bavarian Watch Party for the Syracuse game.  Gehen Sie Bullen!

125255__beerfest_l.jpg

Lift your beer to your team!  Trinken Sie zu den Bullen!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  291

If you look at it this was, we played our worst games possible and almost pulled it out.

• Content Count:  618

I realized something after the game yesterday: as much as it sucked to lose and pretty much get knocked out of the Big East race, I was still excited to go to the homecoming game, tailgate with some friends, and root on the Bulls like I've done every game since my first Bulls game back in '02 against Southern Miss. The exposure was great, we've exceeded expectations up to this point, and it's been a wild ride so far. For the real Bulls fans that stand up, there is so much more to come... GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,219

Maybe the posers and fair weather fans have been washed away by the rains at UConn.   I think we were 5-3 last year at this time with losses to Cinci, Rutgers and Kansas.  We had lost these games by 23 points.  I believe after yesterday's mudbowl, were are 6-2.  We have lost these games by 10 points. 

As for me, I am looking forward to honor the 1997 team, getting my father to his first Bulls game of the year, seeing my Bulls play before I hop on a plane Sunday to Germany for the Bavarian Watch Party for the Syracuse game.   Gehen Sie Bullen!

125255__beerfest_l.jpg

Lift your beer to your team!  Trinken Sie zu den Bullen!

Enjoy Deutschland!!  I’ll be losing some money in Mississippi the day of the ‘Cuse game.

• Content Count:  282

So after the before mentioned haircut I am now at church (we have church in the afternoon) and am now rocking the green dress shirt with the 'old' logo to let peoplw know that I am still proud and not a bandwagon fan

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  2,363

Funny you should use the term Cardiac Bulls... I was wondering during the game whether I should coin the term "Cardiac Cattle" or "Blood Pressure Bulls".

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Go Bulls!!!

We'll still be ranked.  Prior to the season we'd take any ranking up until this point, so its true, there is a silver lining in everything.

• Content Count:  37

I dont have my green on today, only because I have my Dolphins gear on  :( . May be a bad weekend.

But I will wear a USF polo to work in the am.

i think you should put your bulls gear on instead of your dolphins its ok to jump off that bandwagon! ::)

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Archived