• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Posts in need of moderation

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I watched the game on DVR-delay and just now got to the end.  If there are posts that need intervention, please use the report to moderator link and report, I'll take care of it.

Thank you.

Brad

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

yeah, let's not call it like we see (saw) it.  Let's ammend oir delete those posts that are negative.  Do it and I'll never be back here again.  Still post it and I'll remain.

yeah, let's not call it like we see (saw) it.  Let's ammend oir delete those posts that are negative.  Do it and I'll never be back here again.  Still post it and I'll remain.

Don't be a fool, and leave now if you must. 

My request is not to ban the critical conversation, but to head off the personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Are you that new?  I'll check.

You can ***** all you want, but do not call out and degrade or insult players, coaches, administrators, etc.  Have "class" like so many have suggested our team needs to have.

Please PM or email me if you need clarification. 

I'm not the gestapo, just the referee.  Cripes.... ::) ::)

No, you've been here a year, you should know better.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I wanted to call you Brad... but I didn't and allowed you to see the misery I witnessed. Hang in there buddy... may we both get over the Arizona flu and hope that Cal wins so I don't have to deal with ASU fans this week while sporting my Bulls memorabilia on my car!

The family went to a "chili-cookoff" deal. I am re-watchign the game threading in some of th eASU game (I want them to lose too).  Take care amigo, the flu is drying up here.

Don't be a fool, and leave now if you must. 

My request is not to ban the critical conversation, but to head off the personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Are you that new?  I'll check.

You can ***** all you want, but do not call out and degrade or insult players, coaches, administrators, etc.  Have "class" like so many have suggested our team needs to have.

Please PM or email me if you need clarification. 

I'm not the gestapo, just the referee.  Cripes.... ::) ::)

Dude, you've deleted a few of my posts and many many other critical of the former bball coach.  Look in the mirror.  I applaud you for putting together this awsome site but if you intend on it being a positive only site only - you are a fool and will lose many fans.  Yeah, I'm one who is mostly positive but who will be critical at times.  This is one of those times that I'm immensely dissappointed in the coaching staff for not having a winning game plan for a team with obviously less talented players.  So yeah, youve been the gestapo in the past and if you can't take off the green and gold glasses to let reasonable discourse to happen - then I will be gone.  Deal with it.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Dude, you've deleted a few of my posts and many many other critical of the former bball coach.  Look in the mirror.  I applaud you for putting together this awsome site but if you intend on it being a positive only site only - you are a fool and will lose many fans.  Yeah, I'm one who is mostly positive but who will be critical at times.  This is one of those times that I'm immensely dissappointed in the coaching staff for not having a winning game plan for a team with obviously less talented players.  So yeah, youve been the gestapo in the past and if you can't take off the green and gold glasses to let reasonable discourse to happen - then I will be gone.  Deal with it.

Don't know where to start but will just say that he doesn't owe you ****.  If you don't like it peace out and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

• Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are lucky.  All you know is success in your 10 year span of football.  But unless your unconsious you know that for over 100!!! years rutgers has been the doormat of college football.  Thats why i see that loss to wvu today and (if you can see where im coming from) im glad that im getting this mad at a 28 point loss to west va.  When less than 10 years ago we were getting dropped by 60+.  Plus we have all these New York Shmuck bandwaggoners who hype the crap out of us when we do good and demolish us when we do average or below.  The point is....The core fan base will never be questioned in times of defeat but the bandwaggoners WILL come out and show there true colors.  Its happening Hardcore on the nj.com forum.

You got no reason to post here.  We beat WVU and with talent should have run the table.  You'll beat Uconn as WE SHOULD HAVE!  I've been here since 97 and will be here long after most of these posting putzes have left.  Reality is still reality and that spells outcoached today.  Players need to step up at times and coaching staffes are not immune to having to explain the inexplicable.  Go back to exit 19 faggot.

Archived