• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Posts in need of moderation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

You got no reason to post here.  We beat WVU and with talent should have run the table.  You'll beat Uconn as WE SHOULD HAVE!  I've been here since 97 and will be here long after most of these posting putzes have left.  Reality is still reality and that spells outcoached today.  Players need to step up at times and coaching staffes are not immune to having to explain the inexplicable.  Go back to exit 19 faggot.

I didnt question your fanhood.  But you just did.  Why would a real fan have to tell a stranger that he's been a fan since the progams inception.. Maybe you should watch some espn mobile commercials.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

yeah, let's not call it like we see (saw) it.  Let's ammend oir delete those posts that are negative.  Do it and I'll never be back here again.  Still post it and I'll remain.

Don't be a fool, and leave now if you must. 

My request is not to ban the critical conversation, but to head off the personal attacks, profanity, etc.

Are you that new?  I'll check.

You can ***** all you want, but do not call out and degrade or insult players, coaches, administrators, etc.  Have "class" like so many have suggested our team needs to have.

Please PM or email me if you need clarification. 

I'm not the gestapo, just the referee.  Cripes.... ::) ::)

Dude, you've deleted a few of my posts and many many other critical of the former bball coach.  Look in the mirror.  I applaud you for putting together this awsome site but if you intend on it being a positive only site only - you are a fool and will lose many fans.  Yeah, I'm one who is mostly positive but who will be critical at times.  This is one of those times that I'm immensely dissappointed in the coaching staff for not having a winning game plan for a team with obviously less talented players.  So yeah, youve been the gestapo in the past and if you can't take off the green and gold glasses to let reasonable discourse to happen - then I will be gone.  Deal with it.

Ha.  All I can say is if you can't keep it civil, goodbye and good luck.  Look around, is it all positive?  Wasting my time junior.

If yu are bidding farewell, I accept it.  Have a great life. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Dude, you've deleted a few of my posts and many many other critical of the former bball coach.  Look in the mirror.  I applaud you for putting together this awsome site but if you intend on it being a positive only site only - you are a fool and will lose many fans.  Yeah, I'm one who is mostly positive but who will be critical at times.  This is one of those times that I'm immensely dissappointed in the coaching staff for not having a winning game plan for a team with obviously less talented players.  So yeah, youve been the gestapo in the past and if you can't take off the green and gold glasses to let reasonable discourse to happen - then I will be gone.  Deal with it.

Don't know where to start but will just say that he doesn't owe you ****.  If you don't like it peace out and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Yeah and I don't think I said anything about him owing me squat.  Need smelling salts?  Are you the new administrator of the site?  I'm confused.

Love hardly abounds after a loss...

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

yeah, let's not call it like we see (saw) it.  Let's ammend oir delete those posts that are negative.  Do it and I'll never be back here again.  Still post it and I'll remain.

My request is not to ban the critical conversation, but to head off the personal attacks, profanity, etc.

You can ***** all you want, but do not call out and degrade or insult players, coaches, administrators, etc.  Have "class" like so many have suggested our team needs to have.

Ha.  All I can say is if you can't keep it civil, goodbye and good luck.  Look around, is it all positive?  Wasting my time junior.

Always been civil and much more than you are right now.  Want to talk - email me directly.  Oh, and I'm sure we are contemporaries - no junior here daddy!!

• Content Count:  4,738

Love hardly abounds after a loss...Thanks for the great site

Thanks for the great site--but when did "mangina" merit an edit?

We're      ratingsymbol_e.gif

For everyone.  I have a 6 and 9 year old that constantly look over my shoulder, not to mention the number of normal women and men that might find that offensive.  As a USF grad, I am sure we can communicate our anger and even genuine feelings with much more civility and intelligence.  Not to mention, if you won't tell Mike Jenkins to his face he has one, don't use it here.

• Content Count:  4,738

We're      ratingsymbol_e.gif

For everyone.  I have a 6 and 9 year old that constantly look over my shoulder, not to mention the number of normal women and men that might find that offensive.  As a USF grad, I am sure we can communicate our anger and even genuine feelings with much more civility and intelligence.  Not to mention, if you won't tell Mike Jenkins to his face he has one, don't use it here.

Point taken. 

As for Mike, maybe Ill tell him and dare him to tackle me.  This has become a joke but it shouldn't be.  The tackling is horrible

Point taken. 

As for Mike, maybe Ill tell him and dare him to tackle me.  This has become a joke but it shouldn't be.  The tackling is horrible

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

• Content Count:  114

Always been civil and much more than you are right now.  Want to talk - email me directly.  Oh, and I'm sure we are contemporaries - no junior here daddy!!

How can you say this after you just called another poster a faggot?  Show some class. 

Archived